12.

Happy readings 💛

Happy readings 💛

All the six hearts were bleeding,
As we all know love is very overrated....
Some were feared, some were in deep sorrows and some were confused what feelings they were trapped in....

Weeks passeds by blur, there was no change in Jannat's behaviour, she have learned to hide her sorrows behing her beautiful smile but she also made distance from him, suhana and Sheriyar's parents had accepted their decision but giving suhana a hard time, haya and fahad had little chit chats on social media... but still both were hiding their real side to each other...

Haya's nikkah date was just 2 weeks far,
Shopping was on its peak, elders were busy with their discussion of catering, booking hall, making lists of guests, and on and on....
While youngsters were throwing the hell out of Zaan's credit card, after all it was the family's first wedding,the whole khan villa was upside down bcoz of 2 monkeys...
Irfan and Faiz....

Today all the youngsters planned to watch a movie together after dinner, as it was horror movie, jannat and irfan was making fun of haya and huda as they were always scared like kids ...

"Oyyy, jannu i have an idea, just wait an watch how i will make faiz scared like this 2" said irfan rubbing his palms, and he went behing the sofa where faiz was sitting n slowly slowly he raised his hand and grabbed faiz's neck from behind,
And shouted loudly "bhoooooooooo"

"Oyyy, jannu i have an idea, just wait an watch how i will make faiz scared like this 2" said irfan rubbing his palms, and he went behing the sofa where faiz was sitting n slowly slowly he raised his hand and grabbed faiz's neck from behind,And sh...

But his luck was not in his favour cause faiz was on the right side but he caught someone's neck who was on the left,

"WHAT THE HELL! Roared our lion, sorry i mean zaan, and within no second irfan's face was pale, before zaan could say further he disappeared to his room, seeing this irfan's pale face everyone bursted into laughter...

And jannat felt on the floor, by laughing continuously, which didn't go unnoticed by him"what the jahannum yrr,my back" said jannat n everyone again started.... laughing......he too smiled at her antics..