26.

Happy Readings

The dunya is a prison for the believer and Paradise for the disbeliever." (Sahih Muslim, vol.4, 7058)

Our life in this dunya is a journey to Jannah, where we will be ultimately happy. However, this does not mean we cannot find peace and happiness while we live our lives here.

After having a grand dinner at Naziya's place Khan family decided to departs, not before discussing about Naziya's ruksati.
Naziya was all red like a riped tomato, to which Jannat, Suhana and huda was pulling her leg.

"Bhabhi, listen you should do rusati. Along with Naziya and Jannat ... hogi na tabhi Naziya ki ruksati karte h, btao kya khayal h"
Said Naziya's mother.

Tayiammi and chachi was beaming at her words,
"Sure, infact its such a pretty good idea"
Tayiammi said looking at Jannat who was shifting kebabs in her small mouth!

"Yes, till than Naziya will complete her training too, and Jannat will get graduated."
Said Tayaabbu.

Everyone agreed.

And departed Khan villa.

After reaching home Jannat ran to her room.
But he father called her to his study.

"Ummmm. ..papa you wanted to see me"
She said rubbing hed eyes, she was sleepy.

"Jii bacha, take this important documents and print out some copies for me, and give one copy to Zaan"
He said giving a file to her.

She nodded, but stood there for some rishwat!
Her father smiled lovingly at her, he knew she wouldn't move a inch until she will get chocolates .

After munching her chocolates and printing out the documents, she went to his room.

"Papa, said to give you this"
She said placing the papers on his table.

"Can we talk"
He said softly.

"Ok, but be quick, i am sleeepppppppy" she said last part whining.

"Jannat......i am sorry, really very sorry about my behaviour in past, please forgive me" he said looking at her hopefully.

She was shocked at his words.
Meanwhile He was trying to control himself as she was looking soo cute in her baggy  purple top and pyjamas.

But dude its Jannat,
"Only if you will bring chocolates for me for this whole month" she said smiling ear to ear.

He nodded.
She turned to leave but he took hold of her wrist,
She was amazed, all flustered she looked at him,
"And from now, don't call me bhai!"
He said in his husky voice.

Is he mad?
No, i think he is drank!
Naaaah, he don't drink mad girl,
His must have watched some Bollywood movie!
She thought.

"No, i will call you Bhaiiiiiiiii"
She said dragging the word bhai.
He pulled her towards him...
And pinned to wall.
"Well its time for  punishment fir your morning stunt" he said and smirked