93.

"The Prophet (S) of Islam stated: 'Whoever experiences hardship with his health and does not make complaints (about it) to people, then it is incumbent on Allah to forgive all his sins’."

6 months later.

Life with a little bundle of joy was beautiful. Khan members loved, cherished and were wrapped up upon Jahan's little fingers. He was an active kid, just like his baba. And show tantrums at small things just like his mamma.

Irfan and Faiz, would always get scolding for teaching him all stupid acts.

" Jahan, u know.. ur baba was such a jerk, he doesn't likes ur Chachus .. he is jealous of our intelligence!" Said Irfan.

Meanwhile Saniya came with a spatula.
Faiz patted Irfan's shoulder seeing saniya glaring at him.

Irfan scoffed and said, " aree chup re yrr me jahan ko sach bata raha hu" while the little boy looked at his chachu and than his mamma. He quickly hided his face with his tiny hands. Even this little one knew that Irfan was going to be beaten up.

Except the only one handsome, smart and Bhukkad irfan!

Faiz picked up jahan and moved out saying he needs Jahan's suggestions for his wedding outfit.

Yes, his nikkah was going to held after 2 days.

As Irfan made faces and waved jahan. Who waved back him with his cutest smile.

" aheem ahemm" saniya cleared her throat to gain some attention.

While irfan said, " kon h bhai... kiske gale me haathi atak gya..!"

While jannat laughed like hyena, she was in kitchen preparing dinner.

" mene tume zarur maar maar ke roasted chachundar bana dena h!" Saniya said aiming spatula at his back.

While he ran like an ostrich.

And saniya ran behind him with the same spatula

Chachi shooked her head at this drama.

---

Faiz packed his bike and looked at Jahan who gave him a full cheekily smile.

" my boy loves bike?" Faiz asked

Jahan squealed making him chuckle.

And he marched in the workshop were he gave his order of his outfit.

The receptionist smiled at Jahan. Who ignored her skillfully.

Faiz bited his cheek to control his smile.