49.

Happy Reading 💜

“Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer – We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.” (Quran 16:97)

Huda was now sitting on the bed. With her lehga was spread all around her, perfectly.

She was fidgeting her fingers, nervous and shivering.
She heard small steps sound and the knob turn a little.

She frozed at her state.

He stepped inside the room and closed the door behind.
He was amused at the decoration and than his beautiful wife sitting on his bed.

Her beauty made him feel happiest man on the planet right now!

His room was beautifully decorated with red roses and lights.
Thanks to his sisters Ishara and Saniya for this.

He made a mental note to gift them something for this.

He took baby steps towards huda.
Huda was more nervous, she was looking at her lap, as if it was the world's most beautiful thing ever!!

He said his salam.
She answered meekly.

He then lifted her veil.
"Masha Allah, Allah ne bhot fursat se banaya h meri biwi ko" Ahad siad more like whisper.

She gulped nervously.

He knew that she was scared!! Her face was all red due to his intense gaze on her.

"You must be tired right? Let's help you with this bundle of pins on your head first" he said to divert her mind.

She nodded .

He helped her with the veil.
And then she went to bathroom to change into comfy.

He too got changed.

Now, she came out of bathroom after 30 min!!!!! Fighting with her self not to make herself embarrassed in front of him.

She came and sat on the left side.
Room was all empty, there was no sign of him.

Her face frown.

"Mene naraz kar diya ka Ahad ko?" She mumbled to herself sniffing.

He came back to room with a tray of red velvet cake. Her favourite.