83.

"O Allah, I seek Your counsel by Your knowledge and I seek Your assistance by Your power and I ask You from Your immense favour, for verily You are able while I am not, and verily You know while I do not, and You are the knower of the Unseen. O Allah, if You know this affair ( mention affair here ) to be good for me in relation to my religion, my life and aftermath, my present and future, then decree it and facilitate it for me, and bless me with it, and if You know this affair to be ill for me concerning my religion, my life and end, my present and future, then remove it from me and remove me from it, and decree for me what is good, whatever it may be, and make me satisfied with it."

Zaan was seething in anger. He just glared them. While faiz muffled his laughter.

Suhana entered with two big bags. Huffing her cheeks. Boys looked at her puzzled.

" bhai....me nhi rahungi uss admi ke sath!! Wo muje roz room me akele band kar deta h!" Suhana whined complaining to Zaan.

Suhana didn't had any brother, she was the only child. Though zaan was her khala's son, he treated her like Haya and huda.
Faiz and Zafar too always adored her like Jannat.

"Kya hua suhana? Kya kiya sherry ne btao?" Zafar said patting her head. She sniffed.

Meanwhile Sheriyar entered with messy hair. His look was soo devastating that boys eyed his questionly.

He sighed heavily and mouthed, " punishment!"
That was enough for them to understand that suhana was angry because Sheriyar was being too strict to her like there were with their wives.

Irfan, who was watching this drama and was really fade up all this. He desperately need Naziya in his arms now! He wanted to now how her wound was...

 He desperately need Naziya in his arms now! He wanted to now how her wound was

Irfan said, " bhai me keh rha huna. Ap bhi har manle...humne toh manli...inn ladkiyo se koi nhi jit sakta drame me!" And received a punch from suhana.

While others gulped nervously. They knew that their wives are not only angry but sad too! That made their heart sank.

Zaan said clearing his throat.

" suhana tum Jannat ke room me jao ok?" Suhana nodded dragging her bags.

Meanwhile sherry interrupted saying, " kya hua? Tumari biwiya mani ya nhi?" This made suhana raise her ears like cat. Instead of going to Jannat's old room she went to Zaan's room. After checking saniya and Naziya's room.

Before she could knock. Sheriyar pulled her back to his chest.
She glared him.

" jaane de muje !" She said audibly. His touch melted her not matter how naraz she was.

"Suhana, baby please forgive me! I promise abse tume akele nhi rakhunga room me... I will punish like this." He said feeling guilty.

" nhi! Apne muje kyi raato ko akela chora h ! Pta h apko muje akele darr lagta h fir bhi ...ab ap mujse dur hi rahe...muje nhi chahye apka sath!" She said with tears in her eyes.