85.

Righteousness in the sight of God … dwells in one who, despite his love for it, gives of his wealth in charity to close relatives and orphans and to the needy and the wayfarer, and beggars and for the emancipation of slaves.” (Surat Al-Baqarah,

After 2 weeks.

Days were passing with lots of fun and happiness. Youngsters would do face time with theur parents at night. Boys were regularly going to their offices and returning earlier. Faiz was incharge of girls and as well as kitchen items. He would end up whining every single time and say, " me kya dhanya lane paida hua hu!"

To which Jannat would reply, " koi shaq!?" And everyone would laugh like hyenas.

Saniya was back from her maika. Huda was in khan villa after requesting ahad alot that she will come soon. As he didn't wanted to leave without his wife a single day!

Today it was raining. Weather was much romantic.
Haya was on a vedio call with girls.

" yrr aj mosam bada suhana h!" Naziya said.

Haya was munching pakore and sipping tea.

" haya appu apka shi h jabse pregnant huyi h tabse bss bakar bakr khaye ja rahi h! Bichare fahad bhai!" Huda said Sipping her coffee. Haya glared and girls laughed.

" saniya bhabi apko bhi khane ka mann karta h?" Suhana asked thinking.

Saniya chuckled and said, " sabki cravings alag hoti h" all nodded understanding.

" acha, fir toh muje shayd chocolate ki cravings hua karegi!" Jannat said thinking.

Huda slapped her head. Again all laughed at her words.

" appi... bhabi.. aese mosam me na bike pe long drive me jane ka mera sapna h!" Jannat said jumping all of a sudden.

Girls narrowed their eyes at her. Definitely she was upto it.

" mene already bhaiyo ko bula liya h ab hum long drive pe jayegnge! Yayyyyy" she said and started jumping. Girls squealed and smiled
" chalo koi kam toh acha kiya tumne!" Said huda oinching her cheeks.

" haya appi dekho jabse ye aayi h na muje taunt marr rahi h! Mene ahad bhai ko mna kr dena ki apko na lekr jaye" she said complaining to haya.

" oyee meri jannu ko nhi krna tang me marungi aakr bhot!" Haya said glaring at huda. Huda pouted and said, " mujse koi pyar nhi krta!"

Meanwhile ahad entered and did his izhar e mohabbat.

" me toh apse be panah mohabbat karta hu!" Ahad said dramatically stretching his arms like shahrukh khan!

Gurls giggled at them. Huda glared and went in her room.

And soon Haya ended her call. To fight with Fahad for not taking her for Long drive.

Meanwhile boys entered paying off their salams.

Girls looked at them, with all confusion.

" common now get ready everyone we are going out... " Zafar said patting Saniya's head and looking at his sisters.

" Allhmdullillah, I was thinking the same bhai!" Jannat said grinning like a mad women.

Zaan rolled his eyes and said," i guess someone begged me to take her for long drive ... in this bad weather!"

Jannat rolled her eyes at his words.

Girls looked at them and shook their heads.

This two are stubborn! ...