Lucius O' Thunderpunch

Okay first off I'm trash and don't deserve any on you

Second, IM SORRY I TOOK SO LONG, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WRONG WITH ME!!!!

Third, I have opened a Q&A for this fic, go check it out if you want.

That is all.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

"Ok so were in agreement."

"Yeah. We drop our smoke bombs from here but I show up in the blue while you show up in red. Give them a back to back surprise."

"Got it. Oh! Looks like they're ready to start."

"Alright, in 3.."

"2..."

"1..!"

"SMOKEBOMB!"

The crowd cheers as Ninja and Kunoichi appeared on stage as the curtains behind them open up to reveal Heidi and Howard sitting in a talk show setting.

"Welcome to the 800th Annual Norrisville Ninja and Kunoichi Day!" Heidi cheers as Ninja and Kunoichi shared high fives with the audience.

"I'm your host, hey-yo, Heidi Weinerman!" Heidi greats before gesturing to her brother with a frown. "With me, because my mom said I had to, is Howard."

"Ha! Double dip!" Howard greats.

"Nobody even remembers that." Heidi growls before smiling at the camera and gesturing to the side. "And give it up for the Bucky Hensletter orchestra!"

Bucky happily plays his triangle while humming.

"Now pound your palms for Norrisville's favorite Heroes, THE NINJA AND KUNOICHI!"

Ninja and Kunoichi stroll along the stage waving at fans, exchanging greetings with Heidi, before taking a seat as the audience screams and cheers.

"NINJA! KUNOICHI!"

"YOUR SO COOL!

"WE LOVE YOU!"

"And we love you!" Ninja says back before he got caught up in the hype that he quickly got up from his seat running to the audience while dragging his laughing partner with him.

~~At McFist Industries~~

"It's an all-dizzle cele-brizzle of N-Ville's resident bacon savers!"

McFist grumbles as he watches Heidi's show on the Ninja and Kunoichi day event. "Look at them up there, peacocking like they deserve this!"

"We totally deserve this!" Ninja shouts on the screen as he was held up by adoring fans before cutting to Kunoichi who was taking pictures with some kids.