Fans and Secrets

~Third Person P.O.V~

It was a normal Saturday for Randy and Howard as they hung out in one of their favorite spots, Greg's Game Hole.

Howard was messing around with a game as Randy walked over from the food hole with a basket of nachos in his hands.

"Chos for my bro?" Randy said presenting the nachos to his friend, tearing his attention away from his game.

Howard looked at the over-cheesed nachos and laughed in disbelief. " Wow! What happened here? Looks like somebody fell asleep at the cheese pump." 

"There was a big crowd at the nacho station." Randy says defensively. "I had to rush it." 

"Man, if I knew you were gonna shoob it up this bad, I'd have gotten them myself." Howard said turning his attention back to his game.

That made Randy look thoughtful. "Yeah, why didn't you get them yourself?" 

"Because you like getting them for me." Howard laughs. "I'm not gonna take that away from you."

"Uh, yeah, no I love waiting in line for 20 minutes to get you chos." Randy replied sarcastically.

"Look, if it'll make you happy, I'll eat these." Howard said but his expression said the opposite. "It's just disappointing because I know you can do better." 

Randy sighed tiredly. "Ahh. I'll be back!"

Throwing the untouched nachos into a nearby trashcan, Randy grudgingly started his way back to the snack bar of the arcade.

"Cunningham, wait!" 

Randy stops mid-step and turns around hopeful. "Hmm?

"Five tokens should hold me over till you get back." Howard said casually not sensing the tension.

Groaning loudly, Randy dug through his pocket and gave Howard the tokens before stomping back towards the Food Hole with hands in pockets and hunched shoulders.

"You're a great friend." Howard called out to Randy's retreating back. "Maybe the best friend ever!" 

"If I don't fix them, it's all we'll talk about." Randy mumbled under his breath annoyed. "I'll be, Let's go hang in my house. And he'll be, Remember when you didn't fix my 'chos?" 

As Randy reached the upper level, his annoyance turned into surprise as the Food Hole he was use to now had a more café feel.

"Welcome to Greg's Folk Hole!" Greg welcomed the audience. "Skee-bop, daddio, skee-bop!" 

"Folk Hole?" Randy repeated surprised. "This place was just a Food Hole!"

"Psst! Randy!

Looking in the direction he heard his name, to his delight, saw Riley sitting down on one of the round flat sofa.

Plopping down next to her, he asked. "Hey, Whats going here?"

"I think Greg is trying to make poetry a thing here but I'm not sure. Rachel dragged me here the moment she heard about it, saying something about a thing she was working on." Riley explained.

Before Randy could ask, Greg started talking again. "Give a nice big round of snap-plause for Rachel!"

The audience started snapping their fingers with Randy and Riley doing the same after a moment. 

Rachel, who was sitting on a stool with a guitar on stage, smiled at the audience. "This is, like, a song about two people who totally do so much for us and never ever, ever is like, Hey, what about us? This jam is for you!"