Randy, Riley and the Sorcerer's Key

A/N: Okay I'm gonna keep this short by saying I'm sorry that this chapter took so long.

These last few weeks were NOT fanfic friendly.

Got swamped with work.

Got sick. Twice.

My dog gave birth. (6 PUPPIES!!!)

And the city is doing something with telephone poles so the wifi keeps going out every once in a while.

So yeah, not a fanfic friendly week.

But I'm here now and I'm gonna try to get back on schedule.

Again, I am REALLY sorry.

~Third Person's P.O.V~

The late bell rang through the gymnasium with Howard standing with the rest of his class tapping his foot impatiently with arms crossed.

Randy then quickly burst into the gym and ran up to Howard. "Sorry, I'm late. I was....uh studying-For geometry." 

"Mm-hm." Howard hummed not believing the excuse as he plucked off a sparking robo-ape hand off his friend's back. "And I suppose you were destroying a Robo-Ape to find the area of an isosceles triangle?" 

"Yes!" Randy smiled. "Isosceles triangle! That is exactly correct."

"There's no such thing as an isosceles triangle!" Howard snapped while chucking the robo arm. "I just made that up! Admit it! You lied! You were off Ninja-ing without me!" 

"I didn't lie." Randy denied. "It's just- the Ninja and Kunoichi work alone,-which bothers you-So I lied...."

That just made Howard more angry. "I-!"

A clicking sound stops him mid-rant and making them both look down to see Couch Green zip tying their ankles together.

Standing back up, Couch Green started speaking. "The chin-waggers at the school board insist I conduct a Safety Seminar! But I believe in learn-by-doing. So I present: The Three-Legged Safety Search! "

He gestured to the rest of the class that were also zip ties together.

Bash and Mick.

Stevens and Flute girl.

And Bucky with Dave.

"See what happens when you leave me hanging?" Howard scolded. "I could've been zip-tied to Flute Girl!

"I'm so psyched that we're partners, Stevens." Flute girl swooned while hanging on the boy's arm. "Are you so psyched?"

Stevens just smiles and wordlessly hand her a pin making her gasp. "Seriously, Stevens? Your band pin?! You know what this symbolizes?! I'm your girl! "

Stevens wipes the spit of his face.

Couch Green the started handing out lists. "The school has 23 danger zones, all off-limits. Access them, photograph yourselves, and return unscathed."

"Howard, you know you can count on me." Randy said trying to be reassuring to his friend.

Howard didn't buy it. "Except......when I can't count on you!" 

"The team with the most snappies......chooses tomorrow's gym activity!

This made Bash pumped. "I'm gonna win! I'm gonna make all youse do something painful! Your butts aren't gonna like it!"