Gossip Boy

~Riley's P.O.V~

~Inside the Kunoichi Nomicon~

                                       -The best way to forget is to remember-

I groaned at the sight of the advice, again. "Nomicon, I'm sure this lesson will help me latter down the road but it doesn't help the fact I'm in desperate need of brain bleach!"

                                     -The best way to forget is to remember-

Moaning in misery, the book decided it was time for me to go.

~Back outside~

Blinking away the daze, I sat up from my bed and shoved the Nomicon back into my bag.

"Well that solved nothing."

Straightening myself out, I shoulder my bag and walked down stairs to eat some breakfast before heading off to school.

                                                                 ~~Time Skip~~

I was reading the book 'The Giver' as I walked down the hall to my next class.

Getting to the part of Jonas being selected to be the next Receiver of Memory, when I noticed Randy and Howard in an empty classroom.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?"

The two looked towards me and returned my greeting as Randy shoved something into his bag.

"Hey Davis, Cunningham was just telling about some shnasty stuff he's seen lately." Howard said. 

I looked at Randy. "Really? Like what?"

Randy looked surprised before retelling his story.

And it was easy to picture, since I've remember seeing, every. last. bit.

Was Randy.....

                                                              ~~Flashback~~

~Third Person P.O.V~

The Ninja and Kunoichi were running through the vents after some stank before Ninja skidded to a halt and backtracked to crouch in front of a vent.

Curious, Kunoichi crouched down beside him and peered through the vent.

They see the school janitor scrap some gum from underneath a table. It looked normal enough until their eyes widen in horror as the Janitor put the gum into his mouth and began to chew it. He blew a bubble and they see a bug crawling inside.

Ninja shook his head in disgust. "Shnasty!"

"That's just wrong." Kunoichi chocked out, trying not to gag.

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~

Another time, The two heroes were running after a Robo-ape through the halls of the school. When passing a another hallway entrance, the three stop in their tracks and peeked down the hall with Kunoichi at the bottom, Ninja above her, and the Robo-ape above him.

At the end of the hallway was Principal Slimovitz wearing a cowboy hat, boots, and a diaper.

Que cringe

"Yeehaw! I'm a big baby cowboy!" He blew on his fingers as if they were real guns, shoved them into his diaper like it was a gun holster, and strutted away like a cowboy would.