Enter the Nomicon

A/N: Hey just to give you guys a head up.....

I picked a voice actor for Riley!

The amazing Grey DeLisle!

~Third Person P.O.V~

Today was a quiet day at Norrisville High.

No monsters.

No robots.

The only thing different about today is that right after lunch, all the students were told to go to the Gym.

And that was exactly what an annoyed Randy and a deceitful Howard were doing.

"Cunningham, you have to let this go." Howard said calmly to his grumpy friend. "It's going to drive you mad."

"I am mad!" Randy bitterly said.

"And I would be, too, if somebody ate my lunch."

"You ate my lunch!"

They entered the Gym and took notice of a stage in the middle of the room.

"Randy! Howard!"

The boys looked to the side and see Rachel and Riley waving them over to sit with them.

They walk over still continuing their conversation.

"Look, we don't know what happened for sure." Howard said as Randy took a seat with Riley on his right and Howard on his left. "When you went to the bathroom, there was a sandwich. When you came back, the sandwich was gone. It's a mystery."

Randy sees something on Howard's face. "What's on the side of your mouth?"

Howard notices the speck of mustard on his face and quickly licked it off. "Nothin'."

Feeling annoyed, Randy suddenly feels a small nudge and turns to see Riley pull out a bag of cookies from her bag and hand it to him.

"Here, so you wont starve during this thing." Riley jokingly said with a wink. "Your favorites still peanut butter right?"

Randy's mood did a 180 as he accepted the bag of treats from his crush. "Than-"

"Attention students!"

Everyone winced at the loud volume from the speakers.

Randy looked at her apologetically but she just smiled understandingly before turning her body forward.

Randy sighed happily and without looking slapped Howard's creeping hand away from his cookies.

"As you know, this week at NHS is "Get Off Your Butts And Do Something" week! Which is why for the next hour, you're going to sit right there and watch fitness model, butt-whoopsmith and motivational speaker..... Mac Antfee! Yay!" A banner with Mac's face drooped down saying 'Taste the Splosion!'.

Everyone cheered except for Randy and Riley who gasped in shock. "Mac Antfee?!"

Riley's hand immediately grabbed Randy's in fright.

He wordlessly adjusted their hands so he could hold hers properly.

Rachel was also shocked but Howard wasn't. "Who's Mac Antfee?"

All three of them looked at him like he was insane as Randy said. "Seriously? Se-seriously, that psychotic former Ninja who ran Ninja Camp? The one who tried to kill you?"

Howard just stares at him. "Nope, doesn't ring a bell."

"What about him nearly making you and everyone else swearing loyalty to him to fight the Ninja and Kunoichi?" Rachel asked having heard the story.