McFists of Fury

(A/N: Don't know why but I wanted to update today so.... yeah, no real good reason. But don't worry I'm still updating this Friday. And NOTE, this will be not a regular thing...... unless I change my mind in the future, ENJOY~) 

~Third Person P.O.V~

"Okay I have to admit, these McPacks are the straight cheese." Riley said gesturing to the new backpacks she and Rachel were wearing.

 Rachel's- 

Riley's-

Rachel was beaming at her new backpack

Rachel was beaming at her new backpack. "Oh I know! Mine is so cute and Fluffy!"

Riley smiled at her friend's giddiness before spotting a familiar duo with purple and orange hair a little ahead of them.

"Hey Randy, Howard!"

The two bros look behind them to see the girls jog up to them.

Randy blushed lightly at the red head. "H-hey Riley, Rachel."

"Sup." Howard greeted.

"So what are you boys talking about?" Rachel asked as the girls fell into step with the boys.

"We were talking about how Bruce Mckicks are." Howard answered.

"Cause they are the Brucest shoes ever!" Randy declared.

"That's so funny, Cause me and Riley were just talking about our new Mcpacks." Rachel threw in while giving a quick twirl to show her backpack while Riley just did a quick twist to flash hers.

The boys acknowledged the girls new backpacks before Howard spoke up. " McFist has made yet another product that I literally can not live without."

"We would totally die." Randy said making Riley quirk a brow up at the statement.

"I think your exaggerating a bit." She said smiling slightly.

"I think not, my lady, " Randy said unknowingly as Howard made sure to remember to tease him about it later while Riley's smile widen a bit in amusement and Rachel giggled. " I mean, Howard and I are McFist men from toes to T! I got McKicks!" (Cost:173 weeks of allowance)