Stank'd to the Future

~Riley's P.O.V~

"Hey, y'all! I'm Greg from Greg's Gamehole! Come on down to the hall, and be the first in school to get your sweaty, little mitts on Grave Puncher 5. Only 200 copies! Scoo-ba!"

I leaned back in my seat as I watched half the class, mostly guys, press themselves against the window to watch the truck circle around.

With the distraction, I sent a quick text to my dad before pocketing my phone.

The people at the window started going back to their seat as the poetry teacher,Ms. Ringwald, read out her poem. "I lost my love. He left me there. Purple clothes of pain I wear. I weep, I ache, I hurts, I cry. My eyes shed tears, my lips scream WHY!"

There was an awkward silence through out the room as our teacher began to cry.

"Is this going to be on the test?" Flute girl asked, raising her hand but our teacher just continued to cry.

Sudden movement from behind me made me look back to see Howard take Flute girl's instrument and handing it to Randy who turned around and fiddled with something before facing front.

In his hand was a flute with what looked like gum stuffed into the key holes.

I leaned my head back a little to listen in as Randy said. "Check it. I'll shoot the clock, move the hand to the end of the day, and, boom, we'll be co-op grave punching in no time."

My eyes narrowed a little at the plan. I honestly have no words on how stupid that was but knowing those two they might be able to pull it off.

"That is just half thought out enough to work!" I heard Howard say making me shake my head.

A puff of air was my only warning as a small spec suddenly darted around the classroom.

After a second of this, the lights go out for some reason and Principal Slimovitze came into the room with a megaphone. "Attention, students. Due to the loss of power and resulting spooky darkness, classes are dismissed."

I slowly looked at the two bros behind me in disbelieve.

Seriously! How do they do that!

The janitor then poked his head in. "Freezer's busted! Anyone want free ice cream sammies?"

That got the classroom to empty pretty quickly. I shouldered my backpack and walked towards the exit.

I started walking home just as the Game Hole track drove by again. "The Grave Puncher 5 is the game for you! But you better hurry. Only nine left!"

'Huh, that was fast..' I thought to myself.

A body flying past me startled me out of thoughts making me look an see a large pink monster with brown spikey hair and wearing a blue suit.

"Tawny!" It roared and then smashed the ground.

"Sorry to interrupt your rampaging," Slimovitze called out through his mega phone. "But Norrisville High is now a monster-free campus. You probably missed the sign."

Monster decided to rip said sign out of the wall and eat it.

"I knew today was going to be to easy..." I mumbled before ducking behind a tree and putting on my mask.

Going back to the scene just to see Ninja kick the monster making it release Slimovitz.

Jumping into the air, I was able to catch the principal in time before he flew into the dumpster.

"Thank you Kunoichi!" He thanked as I set him down.

"No problem, but you might wanna go." And just as I said this, Ninja bounced harshly off the dumpster and over a wall.