13th Century Ninja and Kunoichi part 1

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! LAST EPISODE OF THE SEASON! HALFWAY THERE!

LET'S GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Third Person P.O.V.~

It was dark and stormy afternoon at McFist Industry, as the robo-apes are hard at work as they shoveled, smashed, cut, and pressed the material for one of McFist's many products.

A small tour tram pulls up, carrying the class of the two heroes for their field trip.

The robo-ape tour guide gestured to the workers. "And here you can see happy McFist employees manufacturing some of your favorite human fuels like, McMeat Stache. 'The moustache-flavored meat snack.'"

Everyone but a certain four, oohed and awed.

Howard was sitting in the back of the tram with Randy, while munching on a McMeat Stache. "Amazing! It tastes exactly like moustache."

Randy give him a look. "You don't know what moustache tastes like."

"Really?" Howard says back, eyebrow raised. "Have you kissed my nana on the mouth? Because I have."

This causes Randy to shudder and gag a little.

Though at the word kiss, Randy's eyes couldn't help but glance at the back of Riley's head, who was sitting in front of them next to Rachel.

The two girls were talking about something when Riley catches his eye, turns red, and quickly turns around.

Feeling his own face heat up, Randy slumps in his seat with a groan.

"Still haven't talked to her about the whole smooch thing?" Howard asks as he watches his friend.

"Noooo." Randy grumbles. "When I finally get the courage to, something either happens or it gets so awkward I freeze up."

"I still don't understand what's there to talk about. You like her, she kissed you meaning she likes you back. All you gotta do now is ask her out and be done with it."

"Her kissing me doesn't mean she likes me. Eventhoughitwasthegreatestthingtoeverhappentomeandherlikingmebackwouldbealitteraldreamcometrue, for all I know it could mean something else!"

"Like what?! What could her kissing you meaning anything else?!"

"I don't know!" Randy covers his face in frustration. "Why is this so complicated...?"

"Cause you won't stop over thinking!"

With the girls, Riley was unknowingly copying Randy's position but was covering her face in embarrassment.

"It's been a week and I still can't believe you kissed Randy." Rachel says looking at her friend in amusement. "But now you're avoiding the subject entirely. Whats up with you?"

"It's so embarrassing..." Riley whines into her hand. "I only kissed him because I wasn't thinking, and I wanted to check if it would be different from kissing NomiRandy."

"And because you like him."

"And because I like him." Riley moves her hands from her face to run them through her hair. "I just don't know how to act around him now."

"Riley, you just need to stop overthinking about this. If you want to date him, go for it!"

"But what if that messes things up between us?"

"You'll never know if you don't try!"

Before Riley could say anything else, the Robo-ape tour guide interrupted the talking by pulling up a projection of sand.