Evil Spirit Week

~Riley's P.O.V~

"Morning Carp! DJ Slimo in da booth. Taken on Spirit Day! A full day of celebrating Norrisville High's exceptional exceptionalism." I heard Slimovits on the intercom as Rachel and I quickly followed other students into the gym where the morning rave party was being held.

"Yohooo! Go Carps!" Rachel cheered as she danced into the crowed.

I laughed as I followed after her enjoying the excited atmosphere.

"Attention, we will be taking the Spirit Rave yearbook photo in 5 minutes!" Slimovits said into a microphone to the dancing crowd.

"Ya pictures!" Rachel cheered before pausing. "Bathroom first."

I laughed. "Hurry back!"

She nodded before leaving.

~Rachel's P.O.V~

Humming a tune as I skipped towards the bathroom I stopped midstep when I heard a loud noise come from the main entrance.

Curious, I slowly made my way over to the door as the noises became louder. 

Hand against the door, I pushed it open and came face to face with cold blue eyes and large white fangs.

I felt myself begin to tremble and hyperventilate as the thing growled at me.

Letting out a roar, it charged.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

~Riley's P.O.V~

"Everybody line up for our first Spirit Day yearbook photo!" Slimovits said as everyone got ready for the picture.

I glanced at the gym entrance wondering where Rachel was.

She loves making memories.

"Three, two, one. Lactose-free cheddar!" I whipped my head around in time to flash a smile at the camera. "I will treasure that."

The moment it was over I jogged out of the gym to heads towards the bathroom but a weak groan stoped me.

Looking over my shoulder, my eyes widen in fear at the sight of a disheveled Rachel slumped against the wall unconscious.

"Rachel!" I scrambled over and kneeled down next to her shaking her shoulder. "Rachel? Rachel wake up!"

She groaned again as her eyes flickered open. "R-Riley?"

I sighed in relief. "Oh thank cheese. Rachel what happened to you?"

She looked past me, thinking. "I-I don't know. I was heading towards the bathroom when I heard something from the main entrance. I went to go look but then....." She trails off.

Wary, I helped her up before cautiously opening the door only seeing Randy and Howard but see nothing out of the ordinary.

Confused, I closed the door and turned to Rachel. "I don't see anything weird. Are you sure your okay?"

She nodded and started walking on shaky legs. "Yeah I'm fine. Lets go to homroom."

"Uh okay." I reluctantly followed after her.

If I was beside her, I would have seen her eyes change from a dark green to an icy blue with slitted pupils.

                                                                              ~~Time Skip~~
After reporting to Homeroom for attendance, we hung out in the classroom discussing our plans for the day.