The Ninja Identity

~Third Person P.O.V~

At Norrisville High just before the school day started, Randy was standing near the entrance of school looking over the model he made for history class when a voice interrupted his thoughts.

"I say I say, how-do!" Looking up, he saw Howard dressed up in a white suit with a grey wig, eyebrows, and a soul patch. "I am Victor Von Van, builder of Norrisville's first hydroelectric plant: The Van Dam! "

Randy laughed in amazement. "That costume is the cheese! We are so getting an A on our history report!" 

"Yes, after crash-landing on your planet," Randy's smile immediately vanished as Howard talked. "I harnessed the power of the Brontosaurus Rex to construct-" 

Randy stops him. "You stayed up all night making that costume instead of studying for our report, didn't you?

"Not all night." Howard defended. "I slept most of it." He then smiles innocently. 

"I spent a week making this model." Randy complained. "All you had to do was memorize a couple of Van Dam facts! You have shoobed us!"

"Cunningham." Howard calmly said while gesturing to his costume."Look at this awesome costume. It doesn't matter what I say. I am Von Van! "

"That's insane." Randy rolls his eyes and sets the project down. "Putting on a Victor Von Van costume doesn't make you Victor Von Van!" He tugs on Howard's soul patch making the stout boy yelp.

"Why not?" Howard asked rubbing his chin. "Putting on a Ninja costume makes you a ninja. Same for Riley." 

That got Randy in his face. "Hold up! That's totally different. I am the Ninja!" 

"You are.....when you put the Ninja suit on." Howard explained. "The rest of the time you're Randy Cunningham.

Randy crossed his arms in annoyance. "OK, so if you put the Ninja suit on, you'd be the Ninja?" 

Howard burst out laughing. "That's ridiculous! If I put the suit on I'd be Victor Von Ninja. And we'd fail our report for sure!"

Randy threw back his head and groaned in aggravation before spotting a certain red head and her friend. "Hey Riley! Rachel!"

Hearing their names, the girls turned their heads towards the boys and made their way over.

"Hey guys, whats up?" Rachel greeted as the two girls stood next to their friends.

"Riley back me up here." Randy asked while gesturing to Howard. "Tell Howard that just putting on the Ninja suit, doesn't make that person a Ninja."

"Of course." Riley answered looking baffled by the idea. "It takes a lot more than just putting on a magical mask to call yourself a Ninja or even a Kunoichi for that matter."

"Oh yeah?" Howard challenged while crossing his arms. "How so? You and Randy aren't like the original Ninja and Kunoichi or something."

"That's because they're dead, may they rest in peace." Riley pointed out before continuing. "Besides, the Ninja and Kunoichi is technically a title now a days."

"Meaning?" Howard asked looking uninterested.

"Meaning to fulfill said title one would need to fight, train, and learn to be one. Not to mention be dedicated, strong, a quick thinker, and honorable. Otherwise your just some crazy shoob running around in dark jimmy-jams waving around sharp objects. Its no different then being a doctor or a teacher. You have to study and learn in order to be."