Got Stank?

~Third Person P.O.V~

'Why am I here?'  Riley asked herself in her mind as she watched the Highschool basketball game in boredom with her head in her hands.

Oh yeah, cause her parents wanted some alone time. ~Shiver~

-BAM!-

Snapping her head to the gym doors, light brown eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

"WHATS UP NORRISVILLE!" Randy screamed as he blasted some air horns while Howard sprayed some cans of silly string everywhere.

But that's wasn't what caught everyone's attention. The two were decked out in nothing but speedos and blue body paint.

Like what the juice! Really!

The whole gym stilled in silence. Heck even the game stopped as everyone stared at the two.

"DORKS!" Bash, the school bully/shoob, mocked.

Everyone laughed at the boys. Even she couldn't hold in a slight chuckle.

The two frowned at the laughter as they walked closer to the benches.

Knowing theses two would be a lot more entertaining than the game, Riley raised her arm out.

"Hey Randy, Howard! Over here!"

They saw, walked over, and sat down. Randy being in the middle of Howard and Riley.

"Hey Riley." Randy greeted.

"What up Davis." Howard greeted.

"Well I was bored out of my mind until that little display of yours." she said with a small smile. 

"Speaking of which, what's all this about?" Gesturing to their current attire.

"That incredible display of school spirit was supposed to get us into the Fishcage." Randy explained as he gestured to the section at the top of the bleaches with velvet chairs and couple of seniors sitting there.

Riley caught sight of Doug trying to get in before one of Bash's friends, Mick, stopped him.

"If I remember correctly, no freshman have sat up there. Right?" she asked.

Randy nodded. "Yup, Only the cool "de la cool" get to sit there."

"AAAAHHHHH!" Doug's body landed roughly in front of them

The redhead couldn't help but wince. " Oooohhhhh....."

"Nice try Doug." Randy said and then went back to frowning.

Howard nudged his best bro. "Hey, at least we're not sitting with the marching band. That section has a splash zone."

They all looked over and watched as the marching band play as food was being thrown at them. Even a tire was thrown at them!

Riley cringed at the sight but waved at her friend Rachel as she played the clarinet. She received a nod that helped her friend unknowingly doge a bag of popcorn. 

Their attention soon went towards a kid named Bucky as he suddenly went rogue with his triangle.

"Bucky, there's no triangle solo in this song." Flute girl said annoyed. "Or any song!"

Bucky just continued playing even as the crowd began to boo at him.

"Bucky! What'd I tell ya about showboating!?" The conductor, Miss. Wickwhacker, shouted at  him.

Bucky was still way into playing the triangle to respond until Miss. Wickwhacker pulled him aside.

"Henceletter! Your triangles' written checks your dinger can't cash!" she said flicking his dinger. "Your benched till further notice!"