Escape from Detention Island

~Riley's P.O.V~

"Uh...Riley.."

"Yeah I see it too..... Lets go eat outside."

"Alright."

Silence

"Do you wanna go to the mall after school?"

"Sorry Rach, cant. I got detention."

"What for?"

"To many tardies."

"Oh, well good luck."

"Thanks..."

                                                                             ~~Time Skip~~

"Detention Island!? What is that and why do we have one in the first place?" I asked Slimovits, not taking my eyes off the giant blimp.

"Oh, Detention Island is a former top-secret military prison for students to face punishments tailored to their crimes." Slimovits said casually as if this was normal. 

"And you don't think that any of this is at all a bit over the top?" I asked.

Slimovits shrugged. "It's school board approved. Now get on board while I rally up the rest of the students."

He then walks away, leaving me to watch his retreating back in disbelief. 

What kind of school board do we have?

The door opened and I reluctantly walked up the stair and into the blimp. Seeing the rows of empty seats, I sat near the front by an exit.

Placing my head in my hand, I sighed as the blimp took off.

Well isn't this fantastic...

                                                              ~~1 hour later~~

Are we there yet!

Seriously! I have had nothing to do on this thing!

It was just-

-Rumble-

Freezing in my seat as the compartment began to shake, I looked around when it stopped.

"Uh....Hello?"

-Fwosh!-

Yelping a bit as the whole room turned upside down, I was able to land on my feet on the beach I was dumped on.

"You know a little warning would have been wonderful!" I called out to the leaving blimp.

"HA! She's talking to a balloon!" Glancing over my shoulder, I see Bash laughing to himself.

"Are you okay Riley?"

Looking over, I see it was Bucky who asked me.

"Uh, Yeah I'm good. But what are you doing here Bucky?"

"Oh, I skipped science to watch a daylight meteor shower but it was just a flock of geese. You?"

"Too many tardies."

I then hear an annoyed sigh and turn to see a bored looking Morgan.

About to greet her, another blimp flew over us stopping me. 

Doing the same thing my blimp did, a body was dumped on the sand face first and upon closer inspection I see it was Howard.

"That was a rough sanding! Beach-zing!" Bucky joked as Howard picked himself off the ground while spitting out sand.