Wave Slayers

~Third person P.O.V~

~ "Thats right everybody, Randy Cunningham, First freshman to ever ride in the Wave Slayers, has won the race and sealed victory for Norisville high!" Heidi held up her mic to Randy, who was donning a pair of shades while in his Wave Slayers uniform as he basked in the glory of his win. "So Randy, how does it feel to be the first freshman to ride and win for the Wave Slayers?"

Randy cooly lifted his sunglasses. "Pretty bruce Heidi. But when your me, it's to be expected."

Cheers could be heard from the crowd cheering his name. But a head of red hair in the front row was the only thing Randy was focused on.

Walking calmly over to the edge of the stage, Randy kneeled down and held out his hand.

A delicate tan hand placed it's self in his and with a gentle tug, Randy pulled a dazed Riley Davis to the stage.

Pulling her close to him with an arm around her waist, he looked deep into her eyes. "How would you like to be the main gal of yours truly?"

Riley's blushed a deep red at his confidence and looked away embarrassed as she stuttered. "I-you...."

"Shhh.." Randy shushed placing a finger to her lips before grabbing her chin and turning her face towards him. "Just say yes."

Riley faced flushed deeper as she swooned out a "Yes!" and threw herself at him lovingly.

Randy held her firmly in a loving embrace as the crowd cheered his name.

"Cunningham! Cunningham! Cunningham! Cuningham!-" ~

"Cunningham!" A blast of water knocked Randy out of his daydreaming.

Wiping away the water from his face, Randy looked at his friend annoyed. "What was that for?"

"For fantasizing when you're supposed to be waxing." Howard answered before spraying Randy in the face again.

"What was that for?" A now soaked and aggravated Randy asked.

"For asking what that was for. Do you want to keep going, or do you want to do your job?" Howard walked over to sit at a table. But not before spraying his frowning friend in the face again.

Randy pulled out a towel and started wiping a jet ski. "Howard, we did not join the Wave Slayers to sit around, waxing our water craft." Randy held up a clenched fist. "We did it to ride!"

"No, that's why you did it, and for the other thing. I joined for the executive snack bar privileges." Howard said before checking his watch. "And BT Dubbs, it's quarter past corndog. Where is Luigi?"

Luigi then walked over at that moment with a large plate of corn dogs. "I'm so sorry. Luigi make it-a promise. You Slayer Waves, you no wait in the line."

Howard grabbed a corn dog. "Luigi, you know what would totally make this right? Cheese sauce."

"Right away, Senor Weinerman." Luigi placed the plate on the table before walking away.

Howard took a bit out of his corn dog. "Snack-bar privileges."

Randy just rolled his eyes before they narrowed as he remembered something. "Hey, what did you mean by other thing?"