Monster Dump

~Third Person P.O.V~

The school bus from Norrisville high entered the empty parking lot of Norrisville State Park before parking and letting the students walk out.

As the students filed out, Randy took a moment to smile at the sight of the large volcano.

Riley was glancing around, a little sad that Rachel didn't share this class with her, so she felt a little lonely on this fieldtrip.

"~Sigh~ The annual freshman field trip to Mt. Chuck." The science teacher, Mrs. Driscoll, said in tranquility.

She then reached over and made her skeleton, that was also her husband Jerry, talk. " The world's only man made volcano."

Standing near Randy and Howard, Riley was able to hear their conversation. 

"Glory awaits, Howard," Randy said to Howard. "When we spit in that volcano, we'll be joining Norrisville High's all-time greats."

Riley couldn't help herself when she furrowed her eyebrows. 'These two could not be serious.'

Mrs. Driscoll continued. "Of course we won't actually be going up the volcano, that's for hooligans, daredevils and tomfoolers. Nope, we're headed to the informative and school board approved Museum of Silt."

She gestured to a nearby building that was plain white with 'Museum of Silt' painted on the side in red.

Overall, it looked very boring.

All the students frowned in disappointment. 

Except one.

"Silt, silt, silt!" Bucky cheered gaining a few looks.

"Now, before we go in, I want to say one thing..." Mrs. Driscoll started as she walked forward while dragging her husband. When she stooped, Jerry kept moving and ended up tapping her bottom catching her by surprise.

"Oh Jerry .." She gave him a flirting look before looking at the student sternly. "Every year, some numbskull tries to sneak up the volcano to spit in it."

"That's us, Howard." Randy said wrapping an arm around his friend's shoulder. "We are that numbskull."

'Oh my ninja, they are serious.' Riley thought, trying not to stare.

"Which is why we're using the buddy system. If you stray more than five feet from your buddy, you both get a month's detention. For added security, I'm pairing a responsible student with a numbskull. Bucky, you're with Randy."

Bucky groaned.

"Flute girl, you're with Howard."

"Augh.." Flute girl facepalmed at her bad luck.

"Julian, you're with Stevens."

Steven pulled out his trombone and played sadly.

"Riley, your with Haydn."

(A/N: This kid, and his canon name is Haydn Bogroff.)

)