Sorcerer in Love 2: The Sorcerer's Revenge

~Randy's P.O.V~

'Almost there, almost there!' I sucked down the last of my soda from my soda hat as I furiously smash the controls to the game I was playing.

"That is no baloney, you have leveled up!"

Fist pumping at that, I take a quick moment to wipe the sweat off my forehead just as Howard comes up the moment I start the next level.

"Um, I come with a message from the Food Hole. You're bogartin' the Mustermann, and people are not happy." He gestures to the side making me glance at the group of guys that indeed did not look happy.

But I didn't pay them any mind and continued gaming. "Howard, I've dropped eight hours. BLAM! And two weeks allowance into this game. BLA-BLAM! I'm finally about to beat it."

And just as I said that, I ran out of ammo making me quickly move my character around to avoid getting attacked. "Gah! I'm out!"

"Welcome, Baby Buckaroo. He will to be your huckleberry." Another character pops on the screen making me gasp.

Taking a quick glance at Howard, I see Howard taking over the player 2 controls. "What are you doing!?"

"Saving your butt." Howard throws at me while cracking his knuckles.

"My butt doesn't need saving." I shot back before returning my complete focus on the game. 'Okay, I just gotta find an ammo barrel and I'll-'

All of a sudden, Howard's character moves and blasts a shot at the bull, killing it.

"Baby Buckaroo is a hero of the victory!"

"What the juice!?" I yelled in disbelief, turning to a victory dancing Howard.

The crowd that was watching us cheered as Greg came over to us.

"By the power vested in me by the Manfred Musterman Kid Cowboy Committe," Greg pulls out a fake sheriff star and pins it on Howard's shirt. "I hereby pronounce you, 'Hero for the Day!' Skee-bow!"

I cross my arms in frustration as Howard turns to me laughing. "Wow! A medal. I did not plan on being a hero today. But when duty calls, you know? Hehehe, duty..."

"Just one thing." I get in close to poke my finger into his chest. "You're not a hero."

Howard pushes me back and gestures to the Hero star. "Theeen why do I have this medal?"

"Because you jumped in at the last second and ganked you biffer's cheese, Howard-style."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's just that-" I cleared mt throat. "Look, the Ninjas a hero. Youuurrr....you know."

Howard crosses his arms giving me the side eye. "No, I don't know."

"C'mon we both know. Youurr...you."

"Exactly! A Hero!" Howard exclaims while polishing his medal smugly.

I stared at him blankly before getting an idea. "Clearly, what we need is some kind of hero expert." I look around before stepping back in between two games grabbing my bag. "Fortunately, I happen to have such an expert here in satchel." I gesture to the Nomicon.

"Even the Ninjanomicon will agree with me on this because I'm right." Howard snatches the Nomicon before opening it at me causing me to be shloomped in.