Night of the Living McFizzles

A/N: Once again, this will not be a regular thing. I'm only updating again is because Dawn of Driscoll and Night of the Living McFizzels was a two part special. So it would make sense in updating them around the same time.

Also a question for you guys, I know its still kind of early, but I was thinking of making an Art Book for my stories. Thoughts~

~Third Person P.O.V~

"Seriously! Where are they?" An impatient Howard asked as he and Randy stood near the entrance of Whoopee world.

"Calm down Howard, Riley just texted me and they're right around the corner." Randy said as a giddy feeling filled him, still reeling at the fact he now had his crush's number on his phone.

"Well-!"

"Sorry for keeping you boys waiting."

The boys turned around to see the girls in their costumes walking up to them.

(A/N: I wanted them to match. Wait until the next Halloween special! ;) )

"So what do you guys think?" Rachel asked while doing a quick twirl.

Howard shrugged, indifferent. While Randy couldn't stray his eyes away from Riley. He's never seen her with her hair down.

" Uhhh.... great! You guys look great!" Randy said feeling his face get warm.

"Thanks. So we going in or what?" Riley asked starting to walk towards the entrance with everyone trailing behind.

                                                                  ~~Time Skip~~

After an hour of playing some games and eating some snack, the group was now waiting in line for the house of horrors ride as a bored worker dressed as a vampire began talking.

"By entering this house of horrors, you agree that Whoopee World, a wholly owned subsidiary of McFist Industries, Inc. shall not be held liable for terror induced tremors, pants wetting, or uncontrollable fear farts. Have a Fright-tatic night."

The four gave him their tickets and waited for a cart.

"Fear farts? What kind of shoobs does this guy take us for?" Randy said cockily while nudging Howard.

"Seriously. If I'm gonna rip one, it's to get a laugh." Howard said before holding up a finger. "Speaking of.... Cunningham, pull my finger."

Rachel and Riley gave them a grossed out look as a cart pulled in.

"Classy, guys. Now come on the cart is here." Riley said as she and Rachel took the seats in the front while the guys took the back.

"I heard this ride is really scary." Rachel said anticipated.

Riley placed a hand on her shoulder for comfort. "Its gonna be okay Rachel. Though I do admit, the reputation of this thing is kind of unsettling. Hope we don't get too scared."