Weapons Quest

~Randy's P.O.V~

Howard was over at my house eating breakfast before we head to school and somehow went into the topic of swords and bulldozer.

"All I'm saying is a Ninja sword cannot cut through a bulldozer." Howard said munching on a sub.

I looked at him in disbelief as I ate my apple. "Come on! It slices through Robo-Apes, Robo-Lizards, Robo-Donkeys, Robo-Birds..."

"That's great! Can it slice through a bulldozer?" Howard argued trying to egg me on. "Cause I'm pretty sure I didn't hear you say bulldozer." 

I didn't give in to the taunting, shaking my head determinedly. "Not falling for it. I don't care how hard you try, there is no way-"

                                                 ~~Time skip/ 5 minutes later~

I was now suited up and on top of a bulldozer holding my sword. "How do you like your 'dozer? Sliced, diced, Shoe string, waffle cut? O'Brien?

Howard was leaning against a dirt pile still munching on his sub. "Ninja's choice."

With that, I jumped into the air and brought down my sword on vehicle. "Yah!"

Instead of slicing the bulldozer, my sword bounced off and began to vibrate in my hand. "Oh, no." Deep red cracks started climbing up from the hilt to the blade causing me to panic. "No no, nononononono!" But it was to late, my sword fell to my pieces in my hands.

"I did tell you it wouldn't cut through a bulldozer." Howard said.

Really!

"I can fix this. Just find a bag and start scooping." I said trying to push nervousness to the back of my mind.

~Riley's P.O.V~ 

-Twitch-

"Riley, you okay honey?" My mom asked as I suddenly stare at my breakfast with an annoyed expression out of no where.

I didn't answer right away as I got emotion together. "Yeah...I think so. Just got a funny feeling."

"Funny haha or funny your gonna hurt somebody?" My dad asked looking up from some papers he was reading.

"The second one. I think someone I know did something stupid." 

"Well if nothing bad happens, I'm sure it will be alright." My calm-as-always mother reassured.

I smiled at bit while finishing my breakfast. "Right, I'm gonna head out."

Kiss/ hugging my parents goodbye, I went upstairs to my bedroom to grab my bag.

Before shouldering it, a blue glow shined through the bag.

Confused by the sudden call, I pulled out my Nomicon and sat on my bed. "What's up Nomicon? You don't usually call this early."

I opened the book and flipped through the pages feeling my mind go blank.

"Arwoooh!

~Inside the Kunoichi Nomicon~

When I opened my eyes, I see I was floating and also see a picture of a man hammering a sword. With each hit of the hammer, words appeared. 

       -In the realm of the Kunoichi, a swordsmith crafts weapons in a cauldron of fire.- 

I looked at the words confused. "Okay, I don't really get what your saying but I'll keep an eye out, I guess."

A force then pushed me out of the of the book.