House of 1,000 Boogers

~Riley's P.O.V~

~Sigh~

Nothing beats chasing a robotic lizard around the roofs of school with your Ninja partner during the last 30 minutes of school.

Note sarcasm.

I was already mentally exhausted from the school day so this situation was NOT helping my mood.

Ninja and I jumped over a large gap and landed with a roll, neither of us taking our eyes off of McFist's robot lizard as it continued to crawl away.

"Where do you think your going?" Ninja asked.

It climbed up a wall.

Ninja looked a little surprise. "Oh, up a wall? Yeah okay. Guess we'll, Ninja sprint!"

The two of us went around the wall and raced after it.

Seeing an upcoming gap, Ninja grabbed his scarf and threw like a lasso to snag the robot.

"I don't think so!"

With a good tug, Ninja sent the robo-lizard crashing down till it rolled against a wall upside down.

"Not bad red." I praised, giving him a fist-bump as we walked over to stand in front of the robot as it began to hiss and claw the air.

Before either of us could even begin to finish it off, Ninja's phone went off indicating he had a call.

I was giving him a look that screamed 'Really?' . He sheepishly shrugged his shoulders before looking back at the robo-lizard.

"Just on second, I'm so sorry." I rolled my eyes deciding to ignore his conversation and focused on the hissing robot.

I see it charging towards my occupied partner and quickly kicked it away.

"Sorry buddy, but your fight is with me." I said putting my fists out in front of me.

Growling, it pounced at me but I dodged in time. This continued for a bit until I managed to punch it away in the gut.

Before it hit the ground, its mouth opened to show another mouth which sprayed smoke in my face.

"Kuno!"

I barely noticed Ninja come to my side as I was too focused on the burning itch on my nose.

"A-achoo!" I sneezed out a booger that the robot, to my disgust, ate.

"Gazuntite."

Giving it a weird look, I looked towards Ninja at my side to see if he was ready to take this thing down only to see him stare at me with wide eyes and hands on his cheeks.

".....What?"

"You sneeze like a kitten...." He gushed out, eyes sparkling.

I felt my face get hot. "Sh-shut up!" 

Before he can retort, the robo-lizard jumped in between us trying to take bite.

Snapping out of his gushing, Ninja jumped and tackled it to the ground, pinning it.

I watched as he brought back his fist while turning on the knuckle spikes.

Before he could bring his fist down, the robot sprayed smoke in his face as well causing him to flinch back in surprise.

"Ninja!" I called out worried.

"Ninja sneeze!" He shouted. "Achoo!

He sneezed out a booger that the robot once again ate.