Weinerman Tested, Cunningham Approved

Hey everyone! In case you're wondering, I will not be doing the episode 'Bring me the head of Ranginald Bagel!' for two reasons.

1-.....i literally have no idea what to do with it. Complete blank. No inspiration.

2- This episode personally annoys me where I can't rewatch the episode to come up with stuff. This is honestly my least liked episode because I felt like they could do more with the idea of 'Fake name coming back to bite you' thing.

.........not that I have any idea what to do with it. 

So, like 'Bash the 11th grade Ninja', just pretend that it happened.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Riley's P.O.V.~

Randy, Howard, Rachel, and I were hanging out at Howard's house watching Heidi's web show on our phones.

"Greetings, net-lings. We're live from Speakman Fields, where less than an hour, Lloyd Doppler, Norrisville's first weather satellite, is gonna crash this party! Space Junkies have come from far and wide to watch that totally twisted ball of metal kiss the ground. Hard!"

"And we're gonna see it in full-on hyper zoom!" Randy exclaims gesturing to a pair of McPeepers on a podium, in a glass case.

We all gather around it.

"The McPeepers 360 pro-grade binoculars." Howard whispers in awe.

"I still can't believe your dad was able to get one of these." Rachel comments also in awe. "The majority were sold out on the first day!"

"With all its features, it's no surprise. " Randy says before gesturing again. "Image stabilization."

"Ultra -low dispersion lenses!" Howard adds.

"Chromatic aberration prevention." I threw in getting excited.

"With these McPeepers, we'll be inches away from Lloyd Doppler as it commits the ultimate sacrifice..."

"SMASHDOWN!" We all cheer.

"Let's do it! Time's a-wastin'." Howard reaches for the McPeepers making the rest of us tense up.

Randy quickly grabs him by the wrists, stopping him. "Maaybe you should let us hold those."

"What? Why?"

Rachel rubs her chin. "How do I put this gently-"

"You destroy everything you touch." I say bluntly cutting her off with a deadpan look.

"Probably not as blunt but yeah what she said."

"What are you guys talking about?" Howard asks with a look of confusion.

Randy, Rachel, and I all stare at him blankly as we listed off all the stuff he broke.

"Your McScoots,"

"McSkates,"

"McFistPad,"

"The bakery sign you were supposed to spin."

"McSoundBox,"

"McLightBox,"

"McVidStick,"

"McBeanBag,"