Swampy Seconds

~Third Person P.O.V.~

The bell rang for first period as everyone watched the morning announcements from their principal.

"So the music class is cancelled till further notice. With any flowers the family asks that you send..." Slimovitz holds a music note. "A note!"

 "School announcement zing!" Bucky cheerfully plays his triangle while everyone else groaned from it.

Randy and Howard were just blankly staring ahead barley paying attention until they heard. "And finaly, quick sand has been found in the creepy swamp behind the school. So don't got in the creepy swamp, there's quicksand!"

Perking up, the two lean close as Randy whispers. "Did you hear what he said?"

"Yeah!" Howard nods excitedly. "Go in the creep swamp. There's quicksand!"

Randy as laughs at that.

Riley, hearing all this, stared at them blankly before turning her head away. "Nope. Not today. They need to learn by themselves."

                                                                               ~~Time Skip~~

Now at the creepy swamp, Howard frowned. "Oh, bad news RC. There's a sign." He gestures to said sign that said in bold red, 'KEEP OUT!'

Randy was panting from carrying a cinderblock all the way there. "And a fence."

Howard double takes and whines. "Oh! I didn't even see the fence! Looks like we dragged that cinderblock all the way here for nothing."

"No Howard, I-" Drops the cinderblock. "Dragged the cinderblock all the way here for nothing."  He then hands Howard his bag. "And I wont let it be for nothing."

Randy then takes out his mask, puts it on, and moves closer to the fence much to Howard's amazement as his friend takes out his sword.

"Yes! Chop it down! Chop. It. Down!" A red glow from Randy's bag stops Howard's cheering. "Noooo! That book gonna ruin everything!"

"Not this time. Nomicon don't own me! We came to swamp, we gun to swamp!"

"Ha!" Howard laugh smugly. "In your face Nomicon!" Howard kick the bag lightly making it glow and vibrate faster.

With a jump and a swing of his sword, Ninja cuts a hole into the tall fence. 

Howard grabs his face in amazment as Randy took off his mask. "I can not believe you did that."

The Nomicon literally began to pulse from anger but was ignored.

"Howard, what say we go find ourselves some-"

"QUUUICKSAND!" Howard dances in place in excitement while Randy bends down to grab his bag.

Taking note of the still pulsing book, Randy doesn't think twice to shove the book deeper into the bag making it go quiet.

Hoisting his bag on to his shoulder, both Randy and Howard cheered and raced to the swamp.

Not even realizing they set off a sensor that alerted a predator of their presences.

                                                                     ~~~With Riley~~~

-Snap!-

Riley stares at the now broken-in-half pencil in her hand with a blank expression.

"Psst! Riley!"