The Sad Story of a Kunoichi

A/N: My first original chapter.

Please be gentle.....

Also WARNING- This chapter mentions past mental abuse and depression that might be offensive to some people. Discretion is advised.

~Riley's P.O.V.~

Standing in front of a door of a lovely two story house near the borders of Norrisville, I fiddled the strap of my back pack nervously as I recalled the events that lead me here.

                                                                               ~~Flash Back~~

"The Story of the Kunoichi of 85'...." Interest piqued, I sat on the floor while leaning on a shelf.

Opening the book, I watched as the pages flipped towards the end of the book as a voice suddenly began speaking from nowhere.

"I'M DONE!"

The sudden shout made me jump and throw the book into the air and land a few feet away from me.

The pages started flying out of the book and started forming a screen that showed an older teenage girl in her own version on the Kunoichi suit with light brown hair in a short pony tail and green hazel eyes that were narrowed into a glare that was set on the floating masks around her.

"I'M DONE BEING YOUR PUPPET!" The girls yells pointing at the masks. "I'm done with the monsters, I'm done with your lessons, and I'm especially done with that pathetic excuse of partner you make me work with!" 

"Samantha Ward, as the Kunoichi you must-" The girl, Samantha, cuts the masks off. 

"Oh stuff it done your pages! Cause I QUIT!" And with that, Sam tears off her mask to show she was wearing denim pants, a denim jacket, and white shoes.

She throws the mask and books it towards the exit, ending the scene.

A familiar catches my attention and I look to see The Ultimate Lesson.

"......AGAIN!?"

                                                                   ~~Flash Back Ends~~

'Okay Riley,' I think trying to motivate myself. 'Just talk to her and mind wipe her. Easy as 1,2,3.'

I raised a fist with the intention of knocking but back tracked quickly and started pacing. 'But what if she is just as crazy as Mac and tries to steal my mask from me? Should I call Randy for backup? Why did I come here alone? Should-'

"Hun, either do what you came here for or leave. Your making my neighbor's dog nervous."

Jumping from voice, I look at the door to see a middle-aged woman leaning against the door frame looking at me blankly.