Secret Stache

~Third Person P.O.V~

Just before the start of school day, the majority of male freshmen/sophomore students were in a large line outside of a red door.

Anyone passing this line would notice that everyone in said line had some kind moustache.

And yes, both Randy and Howard were also in said line.

"Howard, we are moments away from joining the school's most elite club. " Randy said looking serious.

"The Norrisville High Moustache Society!" The boys cheered with Howard having a light brown chevron moustache and Randy having a dark haired Fu Manchu.

"I heard they have a secret cafeteria." Howard said.

"I heard they have a full-time masseuse." Randy said back.

"I heard they have a supercomputer that'll do your homework for you." Howard says excitedly.

"We'll never have to learn again." Randy said as he touched his moustache, daydreaming.

A sudden loud click was heard making every boy gasp in anticipation as the club room door opened and the president of the club, Harry, stepped out.

"Time for your fur check, Stachelings." Harry announced making everyone cheered.

One by one, Harry inspected each moustache and signaled for good staches to go in.

"This is it, Howard." Randy said as the two friends got closer to the front. "This is our moment. You. Me. Together. Stache Society. We're doin' it!"

But just as Randy moved up to be inspected, he sneezed off his mustache.

Harry glared at Randy as he wiped off the fake hair from his shirt. "We got a smoothie here."

Randy become nervous as he acts fake surprised. "Wow, that is weird. Isn't that weird? My real moustache blew off. I'll just....go grow another one. Howard, come on." Looking to his side, he didn't see his friend.

Surprised, Randy looked around to find him only to see him inside the club room!

Harry blocked his way as he stared at his friend in shock who just shrugged. "Howard?"

The club door is slammed into his face.

~Riley's P.O.V~

Mindlessly rummaging through my locker, the sound of stomping footsteps made me look down the hall in time to see an angry looking Randy march past me and towards the school entrance.

Curious, I closed my locker and jogged after him.

When I got outside, I see Randy sitting on the stairs, head down, sulking.

Now concerned, I carefully came up behind him. "Randy? Is everything okay?"

He doesn't turn to look at me as he grumbled under his breath.

Opening my mouth to ask again, the sudden revving of an engine stopped me as something drove into the school's parking lot.

"Now what?" Randy asked annoyed as he looked up as well.

We both looked at the motorcycle like robot as it takes out the principal's car doors with a long, thick chain.

Without even saying anything, we both suited up and smoked bombed onto the principal's car.

"Listen, I'm already having a pretty lousy morning, so I'm just gonna take it out on you. Cool? Cool." Ninja then bolts towards the robot, dual swords in hand, leaving me a little shock at his sudden aggression.