One...

Bo...

"Go on! We dare you!"

Tiffany exclaimed, laughing along with her four friends. I nervously turned my head to the direction of the woods and breathed out a shaky breath before taking a step forward, everyone snickering behind me.

"Ten minutes, Bo! And don't try to leave because we'll see you!"

Tiffany then warned and I nervously nodded before taking more steps forward into the woods until Tiffany and her friends were no longer in sight. I looked around at the trees that surrounded the whole of the woods. I continued walking until I couldn't see the path anymore. My eyes widened in fear as the moon rose high up in the sky, making me panic even more. I pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket and dialled my Brother, Liam's, number. My phone beeped before the screen shut down. Great! No bloody battery!

"Bo..."

A voice whispered, causing me to freeze. I slowly turned, my phone still in my hand as a cold breeze flowed past my left side, causing me to shiver.

"Bo..."

The voice sounded again, only more teasing this time. I whimpered and walked backwards before turning around and running through the trees. I was suddenly pushed to the leafy floor. I groaned before turning around, coming face to face with a boy. The boy had blonde hair which was styled into a quiff, the most piercing blue eyes that I have ever seen lite up his pale face and he was dressed in all black as he held my gaze, almost as if he was trying to see through me or into me.

"Bo..."

He repeated and that's when I noticed a black lip ring attached to his lower lip. How did he know my name? I finally found my strength and stood up before speaking.

"Who are you?"

I asked and he smirked as if he knew he would have the upper hand, no matter what.

"Luke."

He said and I frowned. I thought he would have a name a little more intimidating then... Luke. I backed away from him slowly until I bumped into a hard, cold chest. I turned to see another boy, he had blondish/brownish coloured hair, a bandana covered most of it. The one thing that scared me most was the dribbles of blood which stained his mouth and the most frightening red eyes, which meant he was dangerous.

"Luke... How many times have I told you? Don't play with your food."

The guy said and glared down at me. I whimpered and backed back until the guys hand gripped my arm, hurting and stopping me.

"Ashton, let her go!"

Luke demanded. So, his name is Ashton? 'Ashton' removed his arm from me, making me stumble back and hit the ground. Ashton turned and fixed his deadly eyes onto Luke.

"You cannot be serious?! She's a human!"

Ashton barked at Luke before a girl with red fiery hair, green eyes and a deadly look appeared beside Ashton. The boys turned to look at her.

"Baby, what are you doing here?"

Ashton asked as his eyes turned to a sparkling green. She smirked and kissed him on the lips. Luke's head turned away from the couple to fix on the ground which gave me the opportunity to slowly crawl away. I got a few feet before the girl grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up.

"And where do you think you're going?"

She asked and I whimpered as two sharp canine fangs appeared from her top gums. I screamed as she impaled them into my neck, ripping the skin there. She was suddenly pulled off me and I fell to the ground. My vision became blurry as I saw Ashton holding the girl down as Luke came to my side.