Forty - eight - epilogue...

Bo...

15 years later...

"Isabella! Logan! Breakfast!"

I shouted upstairs to Luke and I's Son and Daughter. Isabella was our first born, she is 10 years old and a hybrid, half human and half vampire. Logan, on the other hand, is not, he is 7 years old. He is a full blooded vampire, just like Luke's Father, Grandfather and Great Grandfather were. They came running down the stairs seconds later and I smiled.

"Is everything okay, guys?"

I asked them and they groaned, Luke entering the kitchen moments later. He was smirking and the kids were glaring at him. I frowned as I stared at them.

"What's going on?"

I asked and Luke turned to me and grinned.

"I played a prank on them and they got scared."

Luke laughed and the kids glared at him, quickly finishing their breakfast. After a lot of begging, Luke finally agreed to have kids with me. I actually almost died during child birth, but, pulled through alright. We haven't heard from Salem for 15 years and we wanna keep it that way. I waved goodbye to the kids as they speeded off to school. I smiled and shut the door. As I was washing the dishes, the doorbell rang.

"Luke! The door!"

I shouted to Luke and he opened the door, revealing Olly, Bree, Liam, his Wife Sophia and their two Sons. Bree and Olly had a girl and she is now 14 years old. Liam and Sophia had two boys who were now both five years old. I smiled and walked over to them. I hugged Liam tightly before greeting the others. Liam smiled.

"The others should be here soon."

He said and I smiled. As for Calum, Cat, Ashton and Michael, they didn't have any kids, but, Ash and Michael have girlfriends. To say it was hard for them to get over Willow and Carly would be an understatement. Zayn and Perrie had four kids, three boys and one girl. They named them Carlos, Lacey, Edward and Javaad. Louis and Eleanor did have two kids, one boy and one girl, Ella and Leo. As for Niall, he had a Wife, but, she died after having their Son who Niall named Connor. I turned to look at the others who were laughing and joking. I smiled and thought about all of the things that has happened during the past years...

FLASHBACK FIRST CHAPTER

"Who are you?"

I asked and he smirked as if he knew that he would have the upper hand, no matter what.

"Luke."

He said and I frowned. I thought he would have a name a little more intimidating than... Luke.

FLASHBACK TO CHAPTER TEN

I looked around at everyone. This fighting is because of me.

"No."

Luke sternly said and I nodded before looking at Liam. I slowly walked over to him.

"No more fighting, okay?"

I asked him and he sighed heavily, but, nodded anyway.

"Okay. But, if you so much as hurt my Sister, Hemmings, I will kill you."

Liam threatened and Luke chuckled.

"No worries, then."

Luke said and I smiled, running towards Luke and hugging him. He smiled down at me before pressing his lips delicately to mine.