Four...

Luke...

"Cat?!"

We shouted as we searched the area for Cat. Calum had tears running down his face as we searched for his mate. I tripped over something and fell down, I turned to see what it was that I tripped over, but, couldn't see anything. Wait! See anything... Cat!

"Calum! I've found her!"

I shouted out as I felt around for Cat's pulse. It was very slow and we have to get her to the house, so, that we can help her. Calum fell down beside me before lifting up an invisible Cat into his arms while the rest of us followed behind him as we speeded back to the house. Calum laid Cat down on the sofa as Ashton sent a mind message to Willow, telling her to come home with Bo.

"Cat! Can you hear me? What do we do?!"

Calum panicked as Michael left the room, returning minutes later with a bottle labeled 'Vervain' before handing it to Calum.

"Try and get some of it into her mouth. It will make us see her and hopefully heal some of her wounds."

Michael explained and Calum nodded before taking Michael's advice. Willow appeared next to me with a worried Bo next to her. Willow gasped as she fell down next to a now visible Cat who had a split lip and bloody nose.

"What happened?!"

Willow asked and I shook my head, not wanting to say anything with Bo in the room. Bo sighed before leaving the room and walking into the kitchen. She returned minutes later with a damp cloth and a few tissues before walking over to Cat and wiping the excess blood off of her cheek, nose and lip before dabbing it dry.

"Thank you, Bo."

Calum said and she nodded before leaving the room again. Something was off with Bo and I'm gonna find out what it is!

CHANGE OF VIEW

Bo...

I sighed as I closed the door to Luke's room. I sat on the bed as I thought of Liam. I know that he is not human, he eats his meat raw, he never shaves, he always has this wet dog smell and he always disappears for nights or days at a time. The door opened and Luke walked in, smiling at me as he did. I smiled back as he sat next to me, I turned to him and thought. Maybe he can answer my question?

"What question?"

Luke asked and I frowned.

"Stay out of my head! I want to know what my Brother is... I know that he's not human and I know that you and I are mates and I don't gotta like it, either."

I told Luke and he sighed, but, nodded, more then willing to answer my question. Willow had a lot to say when we were together.

"Liam... Is a werewolf."

Luke said and I giggled, but, stopped when his face stayed serious, not sarcastic as I thought it would be.

"Wait. Are you serious?"

I asked him and he nodded before lowering his head.

"There is some other things I need to talk to you about. Your Dad... He was the maker of the second strongest werewolf that existed, him being the first and when he died... Liam took over as the leader. Now, you are human, but, only if you are turned into a vampire by your twentieth birthday, otherwise... Your werewolf side will surface."

Luke explained and I froze. This is a lot for one person to handle in one day.

"Get out."

I calmly said, Luke noticed my change in voice and left the room, shutting the door behind him as I threw the empty cup on the nightstand at the now closed door.

"LIAM!!!"

I screamed, gripping onto my hair as I sobbed.

Here, guys! This is the next chapter, I hope you enjoyed it!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!