Thirty - five...

Luke...

"Are you sure that this is going to work, Liam?"

I asked him and he turned me and nodded. I nodded also and followed him and Heckatay to the front of the castle. Louis, Calum and Cat were going to the back of the castle while Ashton and Zayn were going to watch our backs for anyone coming in and out of the castle. We snuck past a guard that was sleeping on the job and walked up the first flight of stairs that we saw. We heard cries and shouts coming from down the hall and ran down to where the noise was coming from. Heckatay sent three guards flying into the wall as Liam and I threw the door open.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY GIRL!"

I screamed to a guy who was sitting on tip of a bounded Bo. He jumped away and Liam grabbed him by his throat and threw him against the wall. I rushed over to Bo while Heckatay was taking care of the other guards. She was crying and shaking and almost naked. I reached out and went to unbound her when a stinging sensation was felt in my hands and I hissed and drew my hands back. Heckatay came closer and sighed.

"They're Vervain bonds."

She said and I turned to her.

"Can you do anything?"

I asked her and she nodded, flicking her wrist making the bounds fall away from Bo. I took off my jacket and placed it on Bo, bringing her broken frame into my arms as she sobbed. I turned to look at Liam who had snapped the guys neck. He turned to Bo and his eyes turned yellow and he become his wolf, running from the room as the others rushed in.

"The guards are all dead."

Zayn said and I nodded, lifting Bo up into my arms and speeding back to our house with the others following close behind me.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Salem...

The next day...

"Sir? There is news."

Richards said as he entered the room. The other council members were away on business for a few months, so, I was in charge.

"What?"

I said and he sighed.

"Bo has been rescued... Olly, he mated with the human girl."

He said and I glared. Why must she be such a insolent bitch?! I wouldn't worry though... She will pay.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Bo...

I stare out of the window as I sip on my drink left by Luke moments ago. We hadn't really spoken since I got back. As far as I know, the wedding was still off. I really loved Luke and I wanted to marry him. But... Will he still want to marry me? A knock at my door brought me out of my thoughts and I turned to look at the door.

"Come in."

I said and the door opened to reveal Luke who smiled softly when he saw me. I smiled widely when I saw that he was holding my ring in his hands.

"Hello, Bo. How are you feeling?"

He asked me and I smiled and nodded before setting down my half filled cup. He then came to sit beside me and I smiled.

"I... I was kinda hoping... That you would... Urm... Put this back on."

Luke said as he held my ring up. I smiled and nodded, holding my hand out to him, he smiled and placed the ring back onto it's rightful place.

"I love you."

I said to Luke and he smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you, too."

He said after pulling away and I giggled and leaned into his chest. We then began to walk out when the door opened and Liam walked in with a concerned look on his face.

"Bo! Are you okay?!"

He asked and I nodded and wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

"I love you, Bro."

I giggled and he smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too, little Sis."

He said and I smiled as Heckatay walked into the room.

"It's time. We have decided to bring back Niall and Michael."

She said and I smiled, happy to have my best friends back.

Here you go, guys! Thank you all for your support!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!