Twenty - five...

Bo...

Harry smirked at me as he held me in place. I fought against him, but, it did no good.

"Now, now. Be a good girl, this'll only hurt a lot."

Harry chuckled sinisterly and I whimpered as Liam came closer with the sword, pointing it at my stomach. I closed by eyes, ready for death. I love you, Luke.

"As these peaceful words are spoken, let this harmful spell be broken!"

I opened my eyes to see the mist no longer clouding the boys, Harry was no longer holding me, Liam had dropped the sword and Emily was crying. I turned towards the door and saw a lady standing there.

"Heckatay!"

Niall exclaimed and rushed over to the lady and hugged her. So, this is Heckatay? The witch? My thoughts were cut short by a pain shooting through my body, causing me to fall to the floor, everyone surrounding me.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Liam...

"What's happening?!"

I gasped as the witch touched Bo and gasped.

"Oh, my poor child!"

She said and I frowned. What?!

"This has rarely ever happened. She is a hybrid newborn, I assume, which means that she is still in transition and her werewolf and vampire sides are fighting, not liking being in the same body as each other."

She explained and I nodded.

"What happens now?"

I asked her and she sighs.

"They continue to fight until one of the two species wins. Quiet messy and painful for the human really. It rarely happens though, the last time it did was 1620."

She says as Bo rolls over in pain. I growl, we have to help her. Luke looked at me and nodded, having heard my thoughts. Bo screamed out in pain as we lifted her up and placed her on the couch as Mum ran to us.

"My baby!"

She cried as Bo opened her eyes, they were red and yellow, meaning that her sides were still fighting. She then growled, so loudly that everyone, including me, covered their ears. I gasped as she opened her eyes. Silver shone in them she looked up at me. Her throat made a inhumanly growl as her eyes turned back to their original colour. Her brown hair had turned blonde as she looked at us. She gasped before smiling. Niall and Heckatay gasped before turning to each other.

"Oh. My. God... She is a Tamel Hybrid now."

Heckatay said and I frowned along with everyone else.

"What is that?"

I asked as I turned to Luke.

"A Tamel Hybrid is a half vampire, half werewolf and half human creature. There has been four of them in existence and only one is alive today... Her name is Clode, but, she is dying."

Heckatay explained and I gasped. Why is this happening to her?

"Why Bo?"

I asked and Niall spoke up.

"It happens if a human is turned before their time, like Bo was and then they turn into a three - way hybrid, like Bo is now."

Niall explained and I nodded.

"This makes her stronger then any living creature on this planet now. A Tamel Hybrid can read people's auras, can levitate, can cast spells, can eat normal food and drink blood, stop aging at twenty, has a wolf side, vampire side and human side... And also has frightening strong strength."

Heckatay said and I nodded. Lucky bitch! Luke chuckled and Bo glared at me while I blushed.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Bo...

A few weeks later...

"Let's all go shopping!"

I excitedly said and the boys groaned while the girls protested.

"How about you girls go?"

Luke suggested and I nodded. So, it will just be Willow, Cat, Perrie and Louis' girlfriend, Eleanor and myself? I skipped upstairs to get dressed... With Cat's help of course. I decided on blue denim skinny jeans, a green floral top, a black cardigan and white flats. I decided to have my hair in a nice ponytail while adding light make up to my face. I grabbed a black bag before adding some jewellery to my body. Luke entered the bedroom as I was exiting. He handed me a blue card and I frowned.

"I'm not taking your credit card."

I protested and he growled. He grabbed my bag from me and placed the credit card in it.

"Please? Money's not an object."

He pleaded, then kissed my lips gently. I smiled and nodded, still a little angry at him. I left the room, heading downstairs to where the girls were, waiting patiently for me to return.

"Ready, girls?"

I asked and they nodded. Willow and Cat stopped before we got outside.

"Since we will speed there, you lead the way, I'll carry Perrie and Cat will take Eleanor."

Willow said and I nodded, speeding from the house with the girls following behind me. I stopped at a shopping centre that I used to always go to with Liam.

"Here, we are!"

I said as we stopped outside Primark. The girls smiled as we entered the store, ready to shop.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Luke...

"Now that the girls have gone, what did you want to talk about?"

Calum asked and I nervously smiled.

"Well, Bo and I have been together for almost three months and I love her so much that I was thinking... Of asking her to marry me. What do you guys think?"

I asked them and they gasped, happy with my decision... All accept Liam...

"Liam?"

I asked and he stood up and jabbed a finger in my face.

"Hurt her and she'll paralyse you."

He joked and I laughed as he shook my hand. He nodded and I smiled, happy with his blessing.

"What ring are you gonna get?"

Michael asked. Since Carly died, I think that he has tried to get over it which we are all happy about. We had also learnt that Harry had never died, but, was turned into an angel and is up 'there' now, so, we are happy for him.

"Urm... I was thinking a heart cut diamond ring with a silver band?"

I honestly told them and they smiled, obviously happy with my decision. I smiled as the boys started conversing, while I was thinking of my soon-to-be Wife.

Here ya go, guys!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!