Forty - four...

Luke...

The next day...

I sat, staring out of Bo and I's bedroom window. I don't know how long I've been here, nor do I care. Ever since Salem made an appearance yesterday and told us that he had killed the three strongest mystical creatures in the world, I grew frightened... Frightened for Bo... And frightened for everyone else as well. I mean, Heckatay told us that Bo and I will have a child, that it was inevitable. But, that doesn't mean that I have to like it. I sighed and left the window sill. for the first time all morning. I left the room and wondered downstairs, where I bumped into Michael and Calum.

"Hey, guys."

I said and they smiled sadly as we walked into the kitchen. Where's Bo?

"Cat, Perrie and Eleanor took her shopping to get her mind on something other than this."

Michael said and I nodded and grabbed a bottle of blood from the fridge. We are running low, I'm going to have to order some more. Ashton entered the kitchen moments later and sighed when he saw us.

"And then there were four."

He said and we nodded.

"Just like old times."

Calum chuckled and we nodded. They were the times, until we were turned...

F L A S H B A C K

1860...

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR!"

I sang out and everyone in the audience clapped for us and we bowed and left the stage.

"Great show, boys!"

My Mum gushed as she came to give us all hugs. I thanked her and she giggled. As the boys went to their parents, I walked into my dressing room. As I was changing, the door opened. My Grandfather walked in and I turned and smiled at him.

"Grandfather? What are you doing here?"

I asked as I gave him a handshake. He smiled and gestured for me to sit.

"Amazing show tonight, boy."

He said and I nodded to him in thanks. His face then turned serious.

"Luke, there is something that you need to know..."

He said and I nodded, waiting for him to continue.

"I'm not human... I'm a creature of the night... A vampire. Your Father is also one and so was my Father and his Father... It's a family tradition that on the eightieth birthday of an Hemmings male, they are turned into a vampire."

He said and I shot up from my seat and glared at him.

"You sick bastard! How dare you make up such an horrible lie?!"

I exclaimed and he sighed before his eyes turned red and two very sharp teeth make an appearance. I gasped and backed away as he came near me.

And that was how I was turned...

1998...

22:41pm...

I sighed in satisfaction as the girls blood filled my mouth. After draining her dry, I dumped her body and walked out of the ally way to see a pregnant women get out of a car.

"It's okay, Emily. Just think about Bo, okay? Breath."

A man told the pregnant lady as she struggled to breath. A little boy got out of the car and his eyes widened.

"Are you okay, Mummy?"

He asked and the lady turned to him and forced a smile.

"Mummy's fine, Liam... I promise."

She said and I scoffed, walking away to find another meal.

F L A S H B A C K

"Luke? Luke?"

Ashton said and I turned to him and frowned.

"We've been trying to get your attention for ages."

He laughed and I shook my head, laughing along with the boys.

Here ya go, guys! So! Now we know a little more about Lukey! I want to thank you all so, so much!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!