Twelve...

Luke...

We had searched the whole woods for Bo, the only place we haven't searched is her collage or old house, which Liam was doing. Cat was going to use her invisibility to check the more forbidden areas. Zayn had found out that the most powerful witches in the world wanted Bo as she is the longest living hybrid in two thousand years and they want to experiment on her and breed her. Niall was finally finished with his thing to turn Bo tonight. He said all she needed to do is want it bad enough. Thanks, Niall, no problem there.

"Any luck?"

Niall asked as I entered the house. I shook my head, making him sigh. Liam appeared seconds later and I looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

"Well?"

I asked and he shook his head. Everyone, but, Cat was back and still no Bo. Cat suddenly burst through the door, eyes wide and panting.

"They have her, in the village."

Cat said and the colour from my face drained.

"Have they done anything to her?"

Liam growled and Cat lowered her head.

"Well?!"

Liam growled and Calum rose.

"Don't shout at her like that!"

He said to Liam and he scoffed as Cat spoke.

"They're torturing her."

Was all she said and I choked up. We have to do something!

"Let's go!"

I said and Niall rose.

"Luke, these witches can kill us."

He said and I scoffed.

"I'm going."

I said and Liam followed behind me. Shortly after, everyone was following behind us.

Hang on, baby.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Bo...

"Out of all children I could of gave birth too, I gave birth to a hybrid and werewolf!"

My 'Mum' said before another wave of pain hit my head, making me cry out in pain.

"Bo?"

I heard Luke say in my head and I gasped. The pain now gone.

"Baby, it's okay. We are coming for you."

I heard Luke say again and I smiled. They are coming! Another pain went through my head before disappearing as screams and crashes were heard from outside. My 'Mum' went to investigate while I pulled my drained body up. They want a hybrid, I'll give 'em a hybrid! Emily ran back into the room.

"This is your fault!"

She screamed as another wave of pain hit my head again. Only this time, instead of crying out in pain, I growled. Wait, growled?! My fingers suddenly turned claw like, my hair growing longer, my eyes turned yellow and two fangs poked out from my top lip and I was seeing red. Emily coward back in fear.

"You... Hybrid... Too early..."

She mumbled before running out of the room. I ran out of the room after her to see at least twenty witches causing pain to my loved ones. I growled so loudly that it caused everyone to freeze. I went up to one of the witches holding Luke and ripped her head off, blood gushing out everywhere.

"ANYONE ELSE???!!!!!"

I growled and they shook their heads, shrinking away as a voice spoke up.

"Yeah, I'll give the filthy half breed a try."

The man that I saw when I first got here, said, making everyone behind me growl, especially Liam and Luke.

"Let's go."

I smugly said and he ran at me. When he got at me, I ripped one of his arms off, he cried out in pain and fell back. Liam and Luke actually looked scared as I stared at them. Anger rose in me as I walked closer to him, my hunger for blood increasing.

"I'm stronger then you."

I growled and lunged my fangs into his neck, draining him dry. I threw his body away from mine before turning to everyone else. They still looked a little scared as I approached them.

"Guys, it's me."

I said and they smiled, rushing over to hug me. Pain filled my body as I fell to the ground, Liam and Luke coming with me as my fangs disappeared, my nails returning to normal, my eyes turning back and my hair shortening. I looked up and saw Emily standing there.

"Mum?"

Liam gasped and I stood up.

"Well done, Bo, you did your Mother proud."

She said as her colour turned black.

"Liam, she's evil."

I said and he glared at her.

"You're the one who wanted Bo, who compelled me to inject her, the one who made her friends dare her into the woods that night."

Liam said and she smiled.

"Another of my masterpieces. I'll be seeing you."

She said and speeded away.

"How?"

Liam asked and I sighed.

"She is like me, a hybrid, but, she is half vampire, half witch."

I told him and he nodded, still in shock.

"I can't believe this."

He said and I nodded.

"Not bad for a day out, huh?"

I giggled and everyone laughed.

Here, guys! What do you think?

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!