Forty - three...

Heckatay...

One week later...

"When are you going to tell them?"

Olly asked as I was still searching through as many books as I had. They all said the same thing and I was panicking. How do I tell Luke and Bo that if they have a child, Bo will die and their child will be evil?

"Mum?"

Olly said and I turned to him and frowned.

"What?"

I asked him and he sighed.

"I said, when are you going to tell them?"

He said and I shook my head and shrugged.

"When I'm ready."

I told him and he sighed as a knock sounded on the door. He went to answer it as I kept reading through books.

"Hey, Heckatay."

I turned and saw Bree standing there. I smiled at her as I put the book that I was reading, down. I walked over to her and put my hands on her stomach, her smiling as I did so.

"Wow, they're doing great."

I smiled and Olly's head shot up as Bree and I giggled.

"Wha-?"

Olly said as his eyes widened.

"You're having twins. A boy and a girl."

I told him and his mouth hung open, causing Bree and I to laugh. Suddenly, a pain shot through my head as I had a vision...

V I S O N

"You killed your Mother... Now, I kill you!"

Luke yelled as he charged at a girl who looked the spitting image of Bo.

"I don't think so, Dad."

The girl said and Luke stopped as the girl dragged another girl from a room...

"Bo?"

Luke asked in shock and the girl grinned.

"You see, Daddy, I didn't kill my Mummy... She's right here."

She said and Luke frowned as Bo sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Luke."

Bo said as Liam came from behind Luke and ran a stake through his heart, killing him...

V I S O N

"Mum? Are you okay?"

Olly asked and I stood up, fear overtaking my body as I turned to him.

"We have a new problem."

I told him and he sighed.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Luke...

"Luke? Can you pass me the spray over there, please?"

Bo asked me as she continued to clean. I nodded and reached for the spray labeled 'Fabric Freshener' and handed it to Bo. She quickly thanked me as she continued to clean. That's all she's been doing for two days straight. She said something about this place being 'down right filthy'. I shook my head with with a smile as I left her to her cleaning. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where Cat and Calum were, talking.

"Hey, guys."

I greeted as I grabbed a bottle of blood from the fridge. They turned to me and smiled.