Nine...

Bo...

"Bo? Are you okay? You're been quiet ever since you got back from collage."

Liam asked as he entered my room. I turned to look at him, my laptop forgotten by my side. I nodded with the best fake smile I could muster. Liam nodded, satisfied with my answer.

"You want to go out for dinner?"

Liam asked me and I was about to say yes until someone stopped me.

"Bo, say no to him."

The voice said, making me jump up in surprise and scream. Liam rushed to my side as I frantically searched my room for the voice that invaded my head.

"What's wrong?!"

Liam asked, quiet panicked.

"Don't tell him."

The voice then said and I flinched, but, didn't jump or scream. I turned to Liam's worried face and smiled forcefully.

"N-nothing, I, urm, saw a spider."

He nodded, chuckling before shaking his head.

"I'll think I'll just stay here, catch up on some homework."

I told him. He nodded before kissing the top of my head and leaving the room. When the coast was clear, I spoke up.

"Who are you?"

I asked, but, nothing was said. I sighed, I must be going crazy. Stupid fizzy drinks!

CHANGE OF VIEW

Luke...

I chuckled, Bo thought that it was fizzy drinks turning her crazy. I thought that it was best for her to stay at home while Liam went for dinner, so, we're waiting for Liam to leave before we went to retrieve Bo, so, that we didn't end up causing a blood bath. The door opened and Ashton walked in.

"It's time."

He said and I nodded, standing up and following him to the living room where the others were. Cat and Willow had returned.

"Right, we know what we are doing?"

Calum asked and we nodded. We then speeded from the house to Bo's, where we sneaked in, the air becoming almost suffocating as we snuck into Bo's bedroom, where she was fast asleep, her phone forgotten on her lap. I lifted her carefully up and into my arms.

"Lay her down."

A voice said, and I turned with a now stirring Bo to see Liam, Zayn and Harry standing in the doorway. I tightened my grip on Bo, her now fully awake and shaking in my arms.

"You poisoned her mind against me! What kind of Brother injects their own flesh and blood Sister with junk?! She is coming back with me."

I said and Liam growled as Bo looked at him. She frowned and stopped shaking in my arms.

"What does he mean, Liam? And the truth."

Bo said and Liam sighed, suddenly less threatening. She whimpered when he didn't say anything, my words reigning true. She turned to me and frowned. Her eyes flashed with... Love? She then leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

"Luke? Take me home."

She said and I nodded, brushing past the dogs who chased after us. I set Bo on her feet outside as the other dogs joined. Liam's eyes turning yellow before his wolf side showed.

"Girls, take Bo home."

I said and the girls nodded, Cat sweeping up Bo and speeding away. Us four boys stood in front of the five dogs. Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis and Niall. We ran full speed at them and that's when the war began.

Here, guys!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!