Forty - one...

Bo...

Christmas Eve...

"No way! What kind of name is that?!"

I giggled and Luke laughed along with me. He just told me that he, Ashton, Michael and Calum were once in a band called '5 Seconds Of Summer'. He said that they were quiet popular. So, my mate was a boybander?

"Yep."

Luke said as he took a sip of his blood. I smiled as I stared at him drinking his blood. The way he licked his lips to remove any left over blood from his lips. The way his eyes flickered red as he drank.

"When you have finished admiring me, maybe we can get things ready for tomorrow."

Luke said and I turned away and blushed.

"Urm... S-sure."

I stuttered and ran into the kitchen where I walked over to the fridge and pulled out the turkey. Mum walked into the kitchen minutes later and I smiled.

"Can you based?"

I asked and she smiled and nodded, taking the turkey from me and going to based it. I smiled in victory as I pulled out a bag of carrots and placed them on the work station behind me before pulling out a knife to cut the carrots up with.

"So? How are you and Luke?"

Mum asked as she kept her back to me while she based the turkey. I frowned and nodded as I placed a few pieces of chopped carrots into a container.

"I know that silence. What's wrong?"

Mum asked and I sighed as I placed the knife down and turned to her.

"Luke doesn't want kids."

I said before turning around and continuing to chop up carrots. I heard Mum sigh from behind me.

"You know what? If he loves you, he'll come around. Trust me."

She said and I nodded. I sure hope you're right Mum.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Luke...

I wondered upstairs as Bo ran into the kitchen. I walked past Calum and Cat's room and heard moans. Gross. It's been about a hundred years since I've had sex... Wow! That long?

"Luke?"

Ashton asked as he walked out of his room with Michael. I turned as Michael let out a chuckle.

"Will those two ever let up?"

He asked and Ashton laughed.

"Properly not."

He said and Michael and him laughed as I thought back to what Bo and I discussed not too long ago.

"Don't you think, Luke?"

Ashton laughed and I turned to him.

"What?"

I asked and he and Michael.

"Okay, what's wrong?"

Michael asked and I sighed as I walked to Bo and I's room.

"I don't want kids, but, Bo does."

I said and they frowned.

"Why?"

Michael asked and I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I don't want to bring a child into the situation we are in. It's not fair."

I said and Ashton laughed.

"Olly is. Zayn is."

He said and they both left the room. I sat on the bed and thought. Are they right?

CHANGE OF VIEW

Heckatay...

"What? They can't be. Oh no! If a hybrid and vampire reproduce, their child will be the next bringer of darkness and evil... The females normally die during childbirth..."

Crap!

Here, guys! I'm so sorry that it's short. I'll try and make it longer next time. Thank you all!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!