Thirty - four...

Luke...

"Who took her?!"

I asked Heckatay and she sighed as Liam came into the room, along with Cat, Calum, Louis and Zayn.

"We were talking because she was upset and then these men came from no where and dragged her away, I tried to stop them... But, I wasn't strong enough."

Heckatay said and I frowned as I looked at Liam.

"It has to be the council or your Father."

I told him and he nodded. Emily was feeling sick today, so, she was in bed all day, so, she was safe.

"What to they want with Bo?"

Zayn asked and I frowned. What did they want with Bo?

"Since they can't kill her, they want to make more of her kind."

Heckatay said and I gasped. They couldn't do that to Bo! Liam turned to look at me and I nodded. We have to get her back!

CHANGE OF VIEW

Bo...

I whimpered as I was dragged by five guys down a set of stairs and then along a cold and wet concrete floor until we reached a cell... Wait! I've been here before... Oh no! The council and my Father. I was thrown into the cell and the door was locked before they walked away. I went to reach for the bars as a voice barked at me.

"Don't! It's Vervain!"

The voice said and I withdrew my hand, looking to my left and seeing Heckatay's Son, Olly, my half Brother.

"What are you doing in here?"

I asked him as my brows came down in a frown.

"Apparently, our 'Father' doesn't want us in the way of his plans."

Olly said and I frowned. What plans? I turned to Olly and frowned.

"What are you?"

I asked him and he smiled.

"I'm just like you."

He said and I frowned. What?

"I'm a hybrid, half witch, half werewolf, half demon and half human. A rare creature like yourself."

He said and I nodded. I can't believe this...

"I see that you two have made introductions."

A voice said and we both looked up and saw our Father standing there. I frowned as he came closer. That's when I noticed that he and I shared the same eyes along with the same nose... A flash of an unknown emotion flashed through his eyes before anger replaced it.

"Get up! We have a meeting to attend. You're next boy!"

He said and I stood up as he unlocked the cell door, grabbing my arm roughly and pulling me up to the stairs again. He dragged me a room that I had never been in before, before throwing me to the floor. Salem then walked over a huge chair and sat in it before speaking.

"The first please!"

He called out and seconds later, a man with blonde hair and green eyes entered the room. He stood in front of me and bowed.

"My Lord."

He said and I scoffed.

"Name and type."

Salem said and the guy started to talk.

"Joey Breadford, pure vampire."

He said and Salem nodded and shooed the man away before calling another in.

"Name and type."

He repeated, this guy had brown hair and blue eyes.

"Greyson Jones, pure werewolf."

He said and my Father stood.

"I like you, stay."

He said and the guy smirked. Salem then came over to me and lifted me up by my hair.

"You don't mind mating with a hybrid, do you?"

Salem asked and the guy shook his head before Salem threw me to him.

"Excellent! Take her to your castle and mate with her. I want her pregnant by tomorrow. Go!"

Salem said and I pushed the guy off of me before running for the door. Guards soon rushed in and held me in place.

"Take her to Jones's here castle and get Olly up here."

Salem said and I was dragged away. I don't want to mate with anyone. If I were too, it would be with Luke!

CHANGE OF VIEW

Luke...

"Well?"

I asked Cat and she sighed.

"Her Father has Heckatay's Son as well."

She said and Heckatay rose.

"WHAT?!"

She barked and I turned to Cat once more.

"And..."

I encouraged and she sighed.

"He gave Bo to a man and he wants him to mate with her... To make her pregnant by tomorrow."

Cat said and my fangs appeared as Liam growled. Suddenly, a scent filled my nose... Bo's scent.

"I can smell Bo!"

I said and rushed up with everyone following behind me. I stopped at and castle in time to see Bo being dragged out by a guy and guards following after them. My anger grew as he pinched her arse as he dragged her inside.

"I have a plan."

Liam said and we turned to him, ready to listen. Anything to help Bo.

Here, guys!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!