Twenty - one...

Bo...

I paced back and forth in the living room, waiting for Luke, Louis, Zayn and Niall to find Liam. He was out for blood when he left here. Michael was visiting Carly's grave while Willow and Cat stayed here with me. I stopped pacing when the sound of a door opening was heard. I rushed over to the door and gasped at what I saw. Luke had blood smeared on his check from his bloody nose, Niall had, what looked like, a broken jaw while Zayn had a black eye and Louis, a broken wrist.

"What the hell happened?!"

I asked as I rushed to Luke. The boys groaned and headed into the kitchen where Ashton and Calum were.

"Well, we found Liam... He on the other hand, didn't want to be found, hence the injuries."

Niall said and I gasped. Liam had did this to them? Luke looked at me nodded.

"Where is he now?"

I asked them and Zayn's eyes widened and Luke glared at him. I groaned. Luke!

"We couldn't stop him. He... He killed Damien."

Luke said and I froze. Liam killed him? He took a human life? I turned to Niall.

"Can he come back from this?"

I asked him and he sighed while rubbing his jaw.

"I don't think so."

He mumbled and I gasped.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Emily...

I smirked as I watched Liam killed the boy who I got to rape Bo. He then stood up and growled, which made me grin. You see, when a werewolf takes a human life, they turn evil and there's no bringing them back. He turned in my direction and smirked sinisterly.

"Well, well, well... Look what we have here... Mother."

He smirked and I frowned. He then grabbed me and I gasped. That hurt.

"Now. You're mine."

He grinned and knocked me out, blackness surrounding me.

Here, guys! I am sorry that this chapter is so short. Thank you all for reading.

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!