Forty...

Luke...

"So? What did you find out?"

I asked Heckatay and she sighed.

"Nothing. I couldn't find out how she knew Latin or why she said those words or who is behind it."

She said and I frowned. How can that be? Someone, somewhere, must know something!

"So? We just forget any of this happened? Carry on with Christmas and the wedding?"

Liam asked and Heckatay nodded while I send a mind message to Bo.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"I'm fine, Lukey."

She replied and I smiled. Happy that she was happy. And she called me Lukey! Excited much?

"I'm gonna get Bo and take her shopping. After all, she deserves it."

I smiled and left the others in the room, heading upstairs to Bo and I's room where I grabbed my jacket and sent a mind message to Bo.

"Baby? Can you meet me back at the house, please?"

I told her. I heard her giggle as she messaged me back.

"Sure, baby! Where are we going?"

She asked and I grinned.

"Not telling."

I teased her while chuckling.

"No fair!"

I heard Bo say from behind me. I turned and saw her standing by the door in a really beautiful outfit, I might add.

"Okay, ready, baby?"

I asked her and she nodded, giggling as I chased her down the stairs. I grabbed her hand and I speeded us to our destination... The mall.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Bo...

"The mall?!"

I happily gasped and Luke nodded with a smile.

"You deserve it."

He smiled and my stomach bubbled up.

"Well, thank you."

I told him and he smiled and nodded as we walked into Primark. I walked straight down the store and into the 'Ladies' section, where I searched for clothes for myself as Luke smiled from behind me.

"Anything you get, my treat."

Luke smiled and I turned to him and shook my head.

"No."

I demanded and Luke smirked, knowing that I wasn't going to win. I groaned and turned back to the rack of clothes that I was looking through moments before. I pushed clothes aside as I pulled a top from the back. It was a pink t-shirt that had 'Pink' across the front and had white lace frills at the bottom. I checked the price tag and gasped.

'£19.58.'

I scoffed and placed the shirt back as Luke's arm reached in front of mine to grab the shirt back, laying it over his shoulder. I glared at him.

"Luke! It's too much!"

I told him and he scoffed with a grin.

"Nothing is too much for my baby. Now! Pick out some more clothes."

Luke said and I sighed, reaching up and kissing him passionately on the lips as a thank you.

"If I get this when I buy you clothes, I'll buy you a clothes store!"

Luke chuckled and I giggled.

"That will definitely give you props."

I said and he laughed as I made my way over to the skirts with Luke following behind me.

"What a day!"

I giggled, Luke nodding in response. I had gotten myself some clothes and Luke some clothes as most of his shirts have holes in them. I placed my bags down on the floor as Luke did the same.

"GUYS!"

I called out and Liam, Niall, Calum, Ashton, Michael, Zayn, Perrie, Cat, Eleanor, Louis, Olly and Heckatay rushed out to us, big fat smiles on their faces.

"What?"

I giggled nervously and they all laughed as Liam came forward.

"We have really great news!"

He said and I nodded as Luke wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"What is it?"

Luke asked and they smiled.

"Olly had a vision. His vision shows you and Luke having a baby. When this baby reaches their first birthday... Willow will be brought back."

Liam said and Luke's arms loosened from around me as he stormed up the stairs. I frowned as I turned back to everyone's shock faces.

"You stupid idiots."

I scoffed and ran up the stairs after my fiancé, Luke.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Luke...

"Baby? Can I come in?"

Bo asked and I turned to her and nodded. She smiled and walked in, rushing over to me and hugging me from behind.

"I'm so sorry."

She said and I frowned, turning around in her arms and sighing.

"Baby girl. You have nothing and I mean nothing to be sorry about. I just lost it when they said that I was going to have a child with you... I just freaked. I don't like the thought of bringing a baby into this world knowing what it will be. It was so hard for me when I first became a vampire, think of how hard it would be for our child knowing they'll be a hybrid. I couldn't put a child through that... I'm sorry."

I told her and she sighed, but, nodded.

"I think you're right. If only our child would be born human... That would have been great."

She said and I could feel the pain in her voice. She really wants a kid, huh? But... I don't...

Here ya go, guys! Enjoy!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!