Forty - two...

Luke...

Christmas day...

I turned and went to put my arms around Bo, only to put them around an empty space instead. I sat up and frowned while looking around the bedroom for Bo. Where the hell is she? I got up from bed in only my boxers and went in search of Bo. As I walked through the hallway, it was silent. I walked down the stairs and into the living room... No Bo. I came out of the living room and entered the kitchen and saw Bo and Emily. They were both by the kitchen stove, preparing things for today. I smiled and walked up behind Bo, wrapping my arms around her waist. She giggled and turned in my arms and smiled.

"Good morning, handsome."

She shyly spoke and I smirked, leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on her lips. She smiled, but, pulled away when Emily cleared her throat. I laughed and pulled Bo's frame closer to my body. I placed my mouth near her ear, so, that I was in whispering range only.

"I woke up cold."

I said and she shivered under my touch, making me grin in victory. She pried my arms from around her to continue helping Emily.

"Merry Christmas, guys!"

I cheered and they both turned to me and smiled as Ashton came running down the stairs, grinning like a child on Christmas day... Wait... It is Christmas day.

"Morning, Ashton."

I said and he ran straight into the living room to the tree where the presents were. Bo gasped and ran into the living room after him.

"Ashton, no! Wait for everyone else to wake up!"

Bo warned him and he pouted and walked over to me.

"Lukey, poos! Your girl won't let me open my presents!"

Ashton faked cried and I chuckled, wrapping my arms around him as Michael came jogging down the stairs, tiredly, I might add. What a day this is turning out to be.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Bo...

"Okay! It's present time!"

I exclaimed and the first person to run into the living room... Yep, it was Ashton. He went straight for the tree and pull out a big red box as everyone gathered around the tree after him.

"From Luke and Bo."

He read and turned to us with a grin on his face as he tore open the box.

"Oh my god! You got me Trey Songz Chapter 5 album! I love you, guys!"

Ashton excited said as he hugged Luke and I to death. He pulled out the last item in the box and gasped.

"OMG! You got me Pursuit Of Happiness! I think I'm gonna cry!"

Ashton said as he hugged us again. He then went on to open his presents from everyone else. Now, it was Michael's turn. He picked up a brown box and smiled.

"From Luke and Bo."

He said and opened the present. His eyes widened when he saw what was in his box. He turned to me and smiled.

"I saw you eyeing it in the store."

I said and he smiled as he pulled the shirt from the box.

"Thank you, you guys."

He smiled and we nodded as he opened his other presents from everyone. Next was Calum...

"From Luke and Bo."

Liam read, Liam's gift, apart from Luke and I's, was the last present to open. He opened the paper and gasped.

"A guitar?!"

He said and I nodded.

"Seeing as I broke your last one..."

I giggled and he smiled and hugged me and I stood up.

"Mum? A little help?"

I said as I headed into the kitchen to check on dinner. I was going to give Luke his present after dinner.

CHANGE IN VIEW

Luke...

"Guys! Dinners ready!"

Bo called from the kitchen and I smiled, following everyone else into the kitchen where a table of food and blood was placed. I smiled as I sat myself beside Bo, who pecked me on my lips.

"It's beautiful, babe."

I smiled and he nodded as she started eating and everyone else made small talk. This was starting to really feel like a family...

"Bo?"

I called as I walked into the garden. Bo smiled and turned with a black box in her hands. She handed it to me and I smiled and handed her a purple box. I opened the box... Inside was a Lego man necklace... It was beautiful. I looked up and saw Bo had the same expression as me. I had gotten her a guitar necklace.

"I love it, baby."

She smiled and pecked my lips. I placed the new item over my head as Bo handed hers to me.

"Put it on me?"

She asked and I nodded, placing it around her neck and clasping it before kissing her neck gently.

"Merry Christmas, baby."

I smiled and she smiled back.

"Merry Christmas, Luke."

She said and connected our lips again. One second... Where was Heckatay? And Olly?

CHANGE OF VIEW

Heckatay...

"No, Olly! There is no loophole! If Bo conceives a child, she will die and this child will be the future evil!"

Here, guys! I told ya I'd make this chapter longer! Thank you all!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!