Eleven...

Bo...

One week later...

I happily skipped down the stairs, stopping at the bottom when I heard everyone in the living room conversing.

"How do they even know about her?!"

Liam's voice raged and I frowned. Someone knows about me? I heard Calum mumbled something, but, couldn't hear what.

"Well, if we can't fight them, we have to hurry along the process of Bo becoming a hybrid."

A guy, who I now know as Harry, said and I shook my head. I don't want to become a hybrid yet! I still have three years! Luke shushed everyone as he and Liam appeared in the doorway. I quickly forced a smile, so, that they wouldn't think anything.

"Liam!"

I faked gasped and went to hug him, him returning the gesture.

"How long have you been standing there?"

Liam asked and I shrugged.

"A few seconds."

I lied and he nodded, him and Luke satisfied with my answer as I waved to them and skipped upstairs and into Luke and I's room. There is only one thing I can do if they wanna turn me three years early... Run away.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Luke...

"She didn't hear anything."

I told the guys once we re-entered the living room with Liam behind me.

"So? Are we gonna turn Bo?"

Zayn asked and I sighed, but, nodded.

"We have too."

I said and Liam nodded. When? I heard Cat think and I shook my head.

"I don't know when."

I said and everyone, but, Liam nodded.

"It needs to be as quick as possible if they are after her."

He said and I nodded.

"Tonight?"

I asked and he turned to Niall.

"I can arrange everything for then."

He said and we nodded. I sighed and stood up with Liam.

"We are going to tell Bo."

Liam said and the others nodded.

"Good luck!"

Calum called out and I nodded, we were gonna need it. We got to Bo and I's room and knocked. When she didn't answer, we frowned and opened the door. Clothes were splattered on the bed and the wardrobe doors were opened. Most her stuff was gone and the window was wide open.

"We have to find her, before they do."

Liam said and my eyes widened.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Bo...

I got to the clearing of the woods, a small village coming into view, how come I've never noticed this place before? I continued into the village where a lot of old women, magically looking, were staring at me. One walked up to me.

"Are you lost, dear?"

She sinisterly smiled and I shook my head.

"No, no. I just must have took the wrong path."

I smiled and backed away to collide with a hard chest. I turned and saw a very tall man.

"It looks like we didn't have to go to them, they brought the hybrid to us."

The man said and I whimpered, throwing my bag at him before running. I got a few feet before falling the ground, pain souring through my head.

"Thank you, Emily."

The man said and I gasped as the pain stopped as I turned to the women. I whimpered as I stared at her.

"Mum?"

I asked and she smiled, fangs appearing as she stepped forward.

"Hello, sweetie."

Here, guys! I'm sorry about the changing of the characters views a lot.

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!