Thirty - three...

Bo...

Two weeks later...

I groaned.

"What's wrong, baby?"

Luke asked as we left the sixth venue of the day.

"None of these venues say Luke and Bo's wedding."

I sighed and Luke chuckled, pulling me closer to his chest.

"Don't worry, we still have one more venue before we decide, babe."

Luke said and I nodded, following the directions to the next and last venue. The outside looked quiet nice. We walked in and spotted a lady priest who smiled at us.

"Good afternoon, can I be of any service?"

She said and I smiled. She is definitely the one I would like to marry Luke and I.

"Yes, urm, my fiancé and I are getting married and we were just seeing what venue to marry in."

I explained and Luke went to speak.

"Can you please excuse us?"

Luke asked and she nodded, leaving Luke and I alone.

"I really like this place, babe."

Luke said and I nodded, I loved it, too!

"I love it, too! So? Can we get married here?"

I excitedly asked Luke and he nodded, pecking my lips quickly before making our way back over to the priest.

"Hi, we have just had an agreement and we want to get married here."

I told the priest and she nodded with a smile.

"That is perfect news! Come with me to the office to fill out paperwork."

She said and we followed her.

"Thank you for your help."

Luke said as we left the reception venue we had just picked. We have almost everything picked out and ready, all except the guys tuxes, which they were picking out tomorrow. In a few days time, me and Luke are going to be Christmas shopping! I was so excited!

"So... What do you want for Christmas, baby?"

Luke asked me and I thought for a moment before smiling.

"Surprise me."

I told him as we walked down the street, hand in hand. He nodded, I could hear his thoughts mumbling about what to get me for Christmas... I had the perfect gift for Luke already. He is going to LOVE it! Luke opened the front door for me and I walked in, Liam and Ashton sitting in the living room, talking... I frowned as they silenced themselves as we neared them. I took my sunglasses off and gave them to Luke before speaking.

"What is going on here?"

I asked them and Liam frowned and sighed as he stared at Ashton.

"There's no hiding it now."

Liam said and Ashton nodded as Liam patted the spot beside him. Luke sat next to Ashton while I sat next to Liam. Liam turned to me and smiled.

"Heckatay said that she has enough power to bring back two of our friends... I have decided that we will bring back Niall... Ashton can't decide, he's torn between Willow and Michael."

Liam said and Luke turned to Ashton.

"Ashton... Michael has been with us from the start... I know you love Willow... But, Michael..."

Luke said and Ashton sighed.

"I don't know."

He said and stood up and left the room. Luke growled loudly as Liam called him from the room. I sighed and went to find Ashton. As I past the kitchen, I heard him inside, pacing about.

"Hey."

I said and Ashton turned, his red eyes locking on me before they turned back to normal.

"I love Michael and Willow."

He said and I nodded, walking closer to him and wrapping my arms around him.

"I'm sorry."

I whispered and Ashton pulled away, staring into my eyes as he leaned in, pressing his lips against mine. I pushed at his chest as a voice interrupted.

"What the hell?!"

Luke said as he stared at Ashton and I. I stood up and walked over to Luke.

"Luke. I can explain."

I said and Luke shook his head. I sobbed as he spoke the most terrifying words to me.

"I think you should go."

Luke told me and I sobbed. I sighed and left the house, leaving behind my soul mate for the second time... I have a lot of questions for Ashton though... Why did he kiss me? Does he have feelings for me? Does he love me? Was he just heartbroken? And most importantly, why did Luke ask me to leave?

"Bo?"

I heard and lifted my head. Heckatay stood in front of me, with a questioning look on her face as she stared at me.

"Your aura screams hurt and confusion. What's wrong?"

She asked and I started to cry, the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I think that Luke and I are over."

I cried and she gasped, coming over to hug me. That's when it dwelled on me... Luke and I could be over... He might not love me anymore. That thought made me cry harder in Heckatay's arms.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Luke...

"How could you?!"

I growled at Ashton and he frowned.

"I'm sorry, Luke. She was just there and being so nice to me, I just miss Willow so badly, but, I miss Michael more. Is that bad?"

He said and I sighed, suddenly feeling sorry for him. I wrapped my arms around him as he cried. At that moment, the door burst open and a bloody and bruised Heckatay ran in.

"LUKE! THEY TOOK BO!"

She screamed and I gasped... My baby!

Here, guys! I want to thank you all for reading my book! And I want to thank you all for reading and voting for my other books! Also! Who do you think should be brought back with Niall... MICHAEL? Or WILLOW? I need to know.

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!