Twenty - nine...

Bo...

Two days later...

"So? Are we agreed? Purple themed church?"

I asked and Luke nodded, finally participating in our wedding planning. I smiled and checked it off of the wedding list. Perrie had told us that she was two months pregnant and that her and Zayn were already married. Shocker! Calum and Cat entered the room, kissing and touching each other, I blushed and looked down at the wedding list. Luke groaned as he stared at them.

"Get a room!"

He called out. Cat giggled as Calum chuckled.

"Jealous?"

Calum asked and Luke scoffed.

"Gross!"

He replied and I giggled, finally looking up. The front door burst open and I frowned as Niall and Liam rushed in, followed by Mum.

"We have a problem."

Niall rushed and I sighed... Not again. We all crowded the living room as Niall started to speak.

"The council knows about Bo and the wedding."

Niall said and I frowned. Who were the council?

"The council are the ones in charge of all magical creatures and they hate half vampire, half werewolf hybrids."

Luke answered, not looking at me. I frowned. What are they going to do to me?

"Nothing! I won't let them!"

Luke barked, standing up and storming out of the room. I was shocked at Luke's sudden outburst.

"Guys, seriously, what can these people do?"

I asked and they all turned to me.

"The council are made up of three magical creatures, one, one thousand year old vampire, one, five hundred year old werewolf and one, two thousand year old witch. They all are the strongest of all creatures, even hybrids. They don't like half vampire, half werewolf hybrids and when they found out about you, they were furious, but, we calmed them down... Until... You decided to get married. They don't want a mixture of any more hybrids like you."

Niall explained and I nodded... If I'm putting everyone's lives in danger, then maybe I shouldn't marry Luke. I slipped off the ring, handing it to Liam and standing up.

"Tell Luke that I'm sorry."

I said and left... Left the house and my mate behind...

Here ya go, guys!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!