Thirty...

Liam...

My jaw had dropped as I looked down at the ring in my hand. What had happened here? Did my Sister really dump her fiancee? I turned to look at everyone else to see them looking as shocked as myself. This cannot be happening... Luke came down the stairs moments later, running his fingers through his hair. He walked into the living room where we were all sitting and stopped when his eyes landed on the ring in my hand.

"Where is Bo?"

He desperately asked and I sighed, standing up and placing the ring into his hand while shaking my head.

"I'm sorry, mate."

I told him and he sighed.

"Where is she?"

He asked and I shook my head... I don't know. She just left... I don't know where she went.

"We need to find her... Before the council do."

Niall said and we nodded, starting the search.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Bo...

I wiped the rest of my tears away as I walked through the woods. Not having the ring on my finger felt odd as I looked down at my finger. As I came to a clearing, a figure appeared in front of me. I looked up and saw a man... He had black choppy hair, his eyes were a bright colour and two fangs made themselves visible, meaning that he is a vampire. I sighed and folded my arms over my chest.

"What do you want?"

I asked and he smirked.

"You..."

He said as a force hit my head, causing me to fall to the floor, blackness surrounding my vision.

I opened my eyes, my vision telling me that I was in a dungeon. I see rows of cells containing skeletons chained to walls and rats littering the floor as I looked to the only door. I used my whole strength to brake free from the chains on my hands before standing up. I placed my hands on the cell bars to try and open the door before drawing them back in pain.

"Hurts, don't it?"

A voice said and I turned and saw the same guy from before.

"Don't try to get out, the bars are soaked with Vervain."

He smirked and I glared and growled at him.

"Awwh! Don't be like that, baby! You have your court hearing in a few minutes."

He said and I frowned... Court hearing?

"Richards! Bring her up!"

A voice hollered as 'Richards' used his keys to open the door.

"Try anything, you're dead."

He warned as he led me to a pair of golden double doors. He opened them and pushed me in. I stumbled before catching my balance.

"CAREFUL!!!"

A voice yelled and the man froze, bowing down to four figures in seats before leaving. The first man stood, he had blonde hair, brown eyes and was very pale.

"I am James... I am the head vampire."

He said and sat down as another man rose. He also had brown eyes, but, had brown hair.

"I am Zaviar and I am the head werewolf."

He said and sat down... This was the council! Another man stood, he had brown hair and piercing blue eyes.

"I am Drew. I am the head witch."

He said and sat down as the last man stood. He had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Salem. Half human, half werewolf and half demon hybrid."

He said and sat down... Wait...Salem? Salem was my Father's name.

"Yes... I am your Father, Bo. I am not a pure werewolf as you all thought."

He smirked and I gasped. My Father is alive too!

CHANGE OF VIEW

Luke...

We had gotten to the council's head quarters, the guards rushing to us when they saw us. Cat turned invisible and attacked two of the guards, knocking them out as Liam and Zayn killed two more. More guards arrived as we fought, killing them all.

"Move!"

Liam shouted as we rushed into the court room, seeing four figures standing in front of Bo. I yelled, everyone freezing.

"Leave her alone!"

I shouted and they smirked. Liam stepped forward and frowned.

"Dad?"

He asked and the man smirked.

"Kill them all, except those two."

He said pointing at Liam and I. Many guards appeared and we got ready to fight.

"Did you really think you'd win? You've already lost three people... Do you really wanna lose anymore?"

Liam and Bo's Father said and I sobbed. They had killed...

...

Michael...

...

Willow...

...

And...

...

Niall...

Here, guys! I'm sorry but they had to die! Excitement in the next few chapters!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!