Sixteen...

Bo...

"So? You'll help?"

I asked, the man nodding and Luke and I smiled. Luke and I had traveled to the west Indies where Luke had a vampire Cousin who had the gift of controlling earth's elements, such as, water, earth, fire, air and not to mention, the weather.

"Thanks for doing this, Ryan."

Luke said as he pulled Ryan into a manly hug. Ryan chuckled and looked at me.

"Any chance it takes to get rid of that wretched women. No offence, Bo."

Ryan said and I waved it off. She was not my Mother, my Mother was good, this women is evil.

"Do you think that you could convince Kyle to help?"

Luke asked, Kyle was Ryan's boyfriend. Ryan nodded before gesturing to us to follow him. I loved doing this now because I can speed along with Luke and the others. We arrived at a house that held a man outside in the front yard, gardening.

"Kyle?"

Ryan said and Kyle lifted his head, smiling when he saw his lover.

"This is Luke's girlfriend, Bo."

Ryan said as Kyle raised my hand to his mouth, leaving a kiss to it before letting it drop.

"Pleasure to meet you."

Kyle said and I smiled, nodding my head in his direction.

"Kyle, the reason that they are here is because they need our help. Are you game?"

Ryan asked and Kyle thought for a moment.

Luke...

One week later...

So far we have seven werewolves, eleven vampires and three witches who were willing to help us. We had gotten word the other day that Emily had only gotten eight hybrids, but, given that they are stronger, they could still wipe out our number easily. We were currently in training, which was being taught by Liam and Niall as they knew more about training then the others. I could tell that Bo was getting more and more nervous with each given day that passed and I didn't blame her, we were going to kill her Mother!

"Luke?"

I turned and saw Niall standing there.

"We need you on the field."

He said and I nodded, grabbing my training gear and following him. We reached the filed where Liam was talking to Bo while our other 'friends' were getting on with their training.

"Ah, Luke! Are you ready to train?"

Liam asked and I nodded, showing me my weapon and vamp face. He nodded and patted me on the shoulder in thanks and I nodded, happy to finally be training.

I panted, feeling tired after all those long hours of training. I entered Bo and I's bedroom where she was, sitting on the window ledge with a cup of blood in her hands. I smiled as she watched everyone pack up for the day. I walked over to her and kissed the top of her head.

"You okay?"

I asked her and she nodded, sipping on her drink. She was over compensating, thinking too much of her Mother, who we had to kill. I sighed as she stepped down from the ledge. Her thoughts could be heared as she left the room. Stupid Mother! I knew she didn't feel that way, even though her thoughts did.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Bo...

I quietly placed every single dirty item into the dishwasher before turning it on. I reached up to the cabinet and pulled down twelve cups. I poured Luke, Calum, Ashton, Michael, Carly, Cat and Willow some blood while I made tea for Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis and Zayn. They entered the kitchen as I placed the tray full of drinks onto the table.

"Thanks, Bo."

Everyone thanked and I nodded, leaving the kitchen and entering the living room where I sat down on the couch. I really don't have a good feeling about this upcoming fight.

Hey, guys! This is the next chapter. Thank you all so much for supporting this book! In the picture is Luke, Calum, Michael, Ashton, Carly, Willow, Cat and Bo's house.

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!