Fourteen...

Bo...

The thirst for blood was heightening. I tried to sit up, but, was stopped by restraints on my arms and legs and even with all of my strength, I couldn't break free of them. The door opened and Luke and Liam walked.

"Guys! Thank god you are here! You need to get me out of these."

I said, gesturing to the restraints. They bowed their heads and stood a few feet from me.

"We can't let you out, Bo."

Liam said and I glared at him.

"And why not?"

I asked as Niall walked in the room. The boys turned to him as he flipped through pages of a book.

"I found another way, guys."

He said and I frowned. Another way for what? Luke looked at me, but, didn't say anything.

"Instead of needing blood from both parents, we only need it from a blood relative."

Niall said and I frowned. My only blood relative's alive are my Mum and Liam... Wait! Liam.

"No!"

I told Liam and he shook his head.

"It's the only way."

He said and I turned to Niall, fangs and red eyes on show so he knew that I meant business.

"What could it do to him?"

I asked him and he flipped through a few more pages before turning back to us.

"You need to drink some blood from his neck, when you feel Liam's heart slowing, you have to pull away, then I can heal him."

Niall said and I glared.

"I'm practically a killing machine and you want me to sink my canines into my Brother?! I won't know when to stop! No!"

I said, everyone sighing.

"It's rather Liam or a whole town of innocents."

Niall said and I turned to Liam. He moved his neck closer to my mouth to the point that I could smell his blood. I hovered my fangs over his vain.

"I'm sorry."

I whispered and Liam gripped my shirt as my fangs inserted themselves into his neck. After a few minutes, my thirst was clenched and Liam's heart was slowing right down. I pulled away and he fell into Niall's arms.

"You're a hybrid now."

Luke told me and I nodded as Niall was trying to heal Liam.

"He's not healing!"

Niall panicked and I gasped, falling down beside Liam and puncturing a wound into my wrist and leading it to Liam's mouth. This has to work! Nothing... Come on Liam! Liam's eyes opened seconds later and he smiled at me.

"Bo... You healed him. You're not supposed to be able to do that."

Niall said and I giggled.

"I can do anything, I'm a hybrid."

I giggled and everyone laughed. Thank god!

CHANGE OF VIEW

?...

"Do anything, huh? We'll just see about that."

Here, guys! Sorry it's short.

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!