Three...

Bo...

Two days later...

"Can I go home today?"

I asked Luke hopefully while he was cooking me breakfast in the kitchen. He turned to me after flipping over a pancake and shook his head.

"You know that you can't, you know that we are vampire's, you'll tell people and we'll be exposed."

Luke explained and I scoffed. Yeah right! I don't wanna be labeled a nut! Luke's expression saddened and I instantly felt bad.

"I'm sorry, Luke. I know that you are only looking out for me, but... I miss my Brother."

I told him and he nodded as he set a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice down in front of me. I thanked him as I silently ate. Luke walked over to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of red liquid labeled 'O Positive'. I cringed and went back to eating as Luke walked out of the room and into the living room.

"Oh! Hey, Bo."

Michael said as he entered the kitchen. I waved at him as he walked over to the fridge, pulling it open and taking out a bottle labeled 'A Negative' and left the room. I pushed my plate away from me, my appetite lost. Cat entered the kitchen and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey, Bo!"

She greeted and I smiled.

"Cat."

I greeted back and she giggled as she turned towards the fridge and pulled out a bottle labeled 'AB Negative'. Was today blood day or something?

"Sorry, honey, we have training today, so, we have to energise ourselves up."

Cat said and I nodded then frowned. Training? For what? Cat turned to me and her eyes widened before she left the kitchen. Something is going on, I hopped off of the bar stool that I was on and walked into the living room where Luke was sitting.

"What are you training for?"

I quietly asked him and he turned to me, sighing as he did.

"The werewolves want a confrontation. We agreed."

He said and I gulped. Werewolves existed? Luke nodded with a smirk before going back to what he was doing. Calum entered the room holding a bottle labeled 'O Negative' and I sighed.

"Hey, Bo. Shouldn't you be in your room?"

Calum nervously asked and Luke shook his head.

"The only person strong enough to protect Bo apart from us is Willow and she is gonna take her some place safe."

Luke said and I whimpered. Not her, Luke, please? I stared at Luke as he looked at me.

"I'm sorry... But, these werewolves will not hesitate to hurt you, Bo. And I am not losing you."

Luke said, his eyes speaking the truth and I nodded, a sudden urge to please him. He nodded and I left the room, going back into the room which has become my habitat for the last few days.

Luke's bedroom.

CHANGE IN VIEW

Luke...

"So, we will wait to see if they make a move, if they do then Cat will use her invisibility and attack the leader, being Liam. Then, Ashton will inflict pain on the other strongest one's then the rest of us will pick off the rest. But, if they don't attack and only talk, then we'll stay civil as well."

I told them and they nodded, Willow had taken Bo a few minutes ago as I explained the plan to the rest of us. Liam Benson was the leader of the werewolves and Bo's Brother, but, if he tries to take her from me, he dies.

"It's time."

Ashton said and we nodded before standing up and leaving the house, speeding to a clearing in the woods. When we got there, the wolves were already there, Liam standing in front.

"Alright, bloodsuckers! I want my Sister back!"

Liam demanded and I scoffed. Never in a million years.

"Never!"

I screamed back and he growled, his skin being replaced by fur as he turned into his wolf. The boys and girls got into attack mode as Liam jumped on me. Cat turned invisible and suddenly Liam's body was pulled from mine as Ashton and Carly took out the other strong members of the pack. Liam and the other remaining members of the pack ran after realising that they weren't going to win. I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Guys? Where's Cat?"

Calum asked and I frowned. She is invisible, so, if she's hurt, we can't help her. How the hell can we save someone we can't see?

Here is the next chapter, guys! Thank you all for reading this book.

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!