Eighteen...

Luke...

Two days later...

I groaned, opening my eyes to the sunlight blinding me. The door opened and Liam, Calum and Bo walked in. Bo ran and hugged me once she saw that I was awake.

"Luke! I'm so glad that you're okay. You really scared us!"

Bo told me a little too over the top, but, I chuckled any how... Caring? She was.

"I'm fine, baby."

I said and she sighed.

"At least you're fine."

She said with a 'sad' look and I frowned. What did she mean? She looked at me and smiled.

"Harry and Carly didn't make it."

She said and I gasped. On no! I looked at Liam and he had his head down.

"I'm sorry, man."

I told him and he nodded, thanking me for my gratitude. I turned to Bo to see her glaring at Liam and Calum and I frowned.

"Bo? Are you okay?"

I asked and she tensed. Fuck! Her thoughts said and I frowned.

"I'm fine, baby, why wouldn't I be?"

She laughed and I shrugged and changed the subject.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Bo...

Damn it! I need something to make Luke not be able to read my thoughts! I can hear Bo, screaming out not to hurt them and I laugh. You see, in that unplanned and reckless fight, a witch put me into Bo. I am a hybrid, part ghost, part demon and as evil as hell. Emily wants me to keep tabs on Liam and Luke, to find their weaknesses, so, that she can take them down. And I'll tell you what, I'm with her every step of the way. Especially if I get to sleep with Hemmings.

CHANGE OF VIEW

Luke...

The next day...

Bo has been acting very odd... Not comforting the guys in a hard time like this... Glaring at everybody and being a little too touchy with me and I don't like it. This isn't Bo.

"Hey, baby."

'Bo' said as she entered the room. I smiled at her as she forcefully kissed my lips before undoing the first three buttons on my shirt before I stopped her.

"Bo, no."

I said and she sighed before rolling her eyes.

"Why? I'm giving myself to you!"

She exclaimed and I frowned. She widened her eyes before rushing over to me and hugging me.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm just really stressed. I just really want you sometimes."

She said and I chuckled and pressed my lips gently to hers. She tried to continue it but I pulled away as her thoughts started up again. For god sake!... Can't he fuck me already?! I frowned. Why was Bo thinking all of these things. I left the room as I went to find Liam who was in the kitchen with Michael who was trying his hardest to be social.

"Liam? A word?"

I asked and he nodded, patting Michael's shoulder before following me outside and into the woods.

"What's up?"

He asked once we reached a clearing. I turned to him and sighed.

"Bo's acting weird."

I said and he frowned.

"Weird how?"

He asked and I began to tell him.

"Well, her thoughts have been all about anger lately... Her emotions are just selfish. Also, if I were to touch Bo, she would flinch and frigid back. Now, she wants it."

I told him and he frowned before glaring.

"Then, who the fuck is in my Sister?!"

He shouted and I shrugged.

"One way to find out."

I smirked and Liam nodded, knowing my plan.

"Bo?"

I called upstairs and she appeared seconds later.

"What?"

She asked and I smiled.

"We are going to be training up to attack Emily again."

I said and her eyes widened. She tried to form a sentence, but, failed.

"O-okay. I have something to do."

She said and fled the house. I turned to Liam.

"Now, we follow."

I said and he nodded.

Here, guys!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!